I've Done Something Bad :d Shelagh Its Your Fault

Yea minx but only because they were already fully grown when i got them i wanted from babies plus i relly love and always have loved tigers not albinos

OHHH, I am kinda warming to Oscars now, although I would never keep them.

There is one big one in my LFS (there is a pic of it in a thread in htis section). Big thing it was! My son was having a fit in the shop and the Oscar swam up to the side of the tank (it was one of these big tanks on the ground, in a wooden walling). Turned to the side and just stared at my son.........for the first time ever, my son cut himself out of his fit and stared right back, hypnotized. This Oscar was the size of my son's head (my son is 2 and a half), if it wasn't for the Oscar looking at my son like he was the next meal, I would have thought it was totally cute :lol:

Love your new additions :good:

The prize is to guess what the other oscar is Tiger aswell maybe?

They actually look identical to mine when I first got them,the darker one stayed the same,mostly brown,and the light one went almost totally orange apart from the fins.So will be interesting to see how yours go

yea nelly has just said they are both tigers so ill wait on the colours just a shame he wont stay like that but at least his markings are spot on

:lol: id love to say im sorry ... but id be lying :p :lol:

something in the air today
hehe.gif

congratulations on your new additions xxxxxxxx

just to let you know my other half now hates you lol

if she says its her or the oscars i think ill be single :hyper:

:lol: if she dumps you .. you can adopt me on the " adopt a granny" scheme and we can build a fish house full of oscars
w00t.gif
and live happily ever after :lol:

you got any tips for me? first time ive had babies ive only ever had/known large ones

thats why you told me oscars you have just getting yourself 2 beauts nice tigers i have a little one that is just like yours

good.gif

thats why you told me oscars you have just getting yourself 2 beauts nice tigers i have a little one that is just like yours

good.gif

get more :hey: i got these two today for £11 which i thought was a bargain

Most reactions

Back