Is This A Cambodia Betta

angelfishbetta

Reaction score
:unsure: i heard it was a cambodia speacies from a book though can anybody say if it is?

she's got a pale body redish pinkish fins very small for a betta!

any ideas looks exactly like a normal betta though i think its called a cambodia fighter fish

thanks

:unsure: i heard it was a cambodia speacies from a book though can anybody say if it is?

any ideas looks exactly like a normal betta though i think its called a cambodia fighter fish

thanks

What you have described sounds like a Cambodian Betta, she may just be very young or just has stunted growth like me lol! :lol: Can you post a photo?

thanks

What you have described sounds like a Cambodian Betta, she may just be very young or just has stunted growth like me lol! :lol: Can you post a photo?

i'll try though it will propable arive tomoz ok thanks i'll try and find one that looks simmila

a bit like this

Attachments

• cambodia_fighter_fish.jpg
    cambodia_fighter_fish.jpg
    1.6 KB · Views: 50
Siamese fighters or fighter fish are another name for Bettas so If shes a cambodian Fighter and looks like that picture then yes she is a Cambodian Betta! :good:

Siamese fighters or fighter fish are another name for Bettas so If shes a cambodian Fighter and looks like that picture then yes she is a Cambodian Betta! :good:
exactly. that pic is a cambodian. if ur fish resembles that, u likely have a cambodian colored betta.

do you have any pics?

yep the one shown is a cambodian, also are all the fish in your sig in one tank? and is the other siamese fighter male?

Most reactions

Back