introduction

Realpedro

Reaction score
Hi all, I've just joined the forum.

I've started keeping fish, frogs, and shrimp during the recent shutdown. I have a 10 gallon, twenty gallon, and thirty gallon tank. The 10 is little blue shrimp that won't breed and snails that do breed. The twenty is leopard frogs, some minnows, and a battered female paradise fish. The thirty is mixed gouramis with some corys and plecos at the bottom, ten fish in all. All are planted with wide assortment of mostly unknown plants.

Anyway, I have a million questions and a lot of enthusiasm for small freshwater fish.

Welcome to TFF. Enter your gourami in our upcoming fish of the month contest starting mid August.

Welcome, you got any pics of the tanks? I'm nosy
You need a profile pic, it looks weird just an M :p

@Realpedro Welcome to the hobby and the forum!
Also give the shrimp time, it can take a while, then suddenly babies everywhere! Took nine months for my first shrimp to finally produce a baby, and now they're everywhere. Makes it even more exciting when it finally happens!

OK. I tried taking some photos of my tanks. It's a bit difficult to get a good shot. These will have to suffice until I get some practice in.

uoo3YVs.jpg
3Qr5jzV.jpg
IWqefTK.jpg
xvt4lgO.jpg

Hello and welcome to the forum! :hi:

You should enter your 30 gallon tank in the current TOTM contest! If you win, you could get a cool banner like mine. Even if your tank isn't (in your eyes) finished, you can still enter.

Tag me if you ever need help with bettas or live plants. Hope to see you around the forum! :fish:

Most reactions

Back