I'm new here...

JobySp

Go Tuck Yourself In.
Reaction score
All my posts... Boo hoo hooo. They've all gone. All that time I have spent on this website... All gone :byebye: :byebye: :byebye:

I hope people still remember me :D :D :D

Howdy All - Glad to be back!

YOU! You!you! ACK!!! :crazy:

I kid. Welcome back. Bummer you lost all your posts. I hope you did not have any standing questions that were lost.

Take care :D

(after losing the last battle of the wits I am not going to start untill I have a bit more ammo, say in another fifty years when I'm eighty :p )

Why not?
I'll start...

Is that a self portrait of you in your Avatar???

Bet it feels like you are looking in a mirror everytime you look at your computer.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Aaaah - I thought I recognised it... Now you come to mention it... You are right - that is my mama...

When you are with her tonight - ask her how she is for me.

Joby I know I have said this already but those are truly some awesome drawings your wife has done!! I like the new michael owen one you added also :thumbs:

Joby I know I have said this already but those are truly some awesome drawings your wife has done!! I like the new michael owen one you added also

Cheers.

She's doing a couple of new ones that I will post soon.. She is doing a painting of on of FreshMikes cat photographs, and she's also gonna do a painting of a Betta :D :D :D :D

JOBYSP I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!

Take a Looky!

Total Cumulative Posts 693
( 0.44% of total forum posts )
Posts per day 661.3

How the hell did you get over 660 Posts in one day!? Hey, don't git' me wrong man, s'all kewl, but that must have been major spammage! :hyper:

Most reactions

Back