If You Could Choose Only One Tank, What Would It Be?

Size

• 5 gallon or under (~19L)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 15 gallon (~60L)

• 30 gallon (~115)

• 55 gallon (~210L)

• 75 gallon (~285L)

• 125 gallon (~475L)

• 210 gallon (~800L)

• Bigger! (read post before chosing)

• Total voters

Gazoo

Fish Addict
Reaction score
If you could keep only one tank for fish, what would it be? Keep in mind, the tank would be kept where you live and only you would be responsible for maintaining it.

Don't be persuaded by big sizes if you dig something like a betta and would only want to keep it solo in a small tank. Also, the higher cost of acrylic would not matter.

210 gallons broken up into 2 pools, smaller pool at the top spilling into a larger pool. I'd have it planted in an austrailian biotope. For fish I would keep a group of Melanotaenia Lacustris (Lake Kubutu rainbowfish.)

210 gallon

keep my existing fish - add no more and let them grow bigggg lol

bigger get rid of my garden and turn it into a insulated fish tanks with massive rays and sharks basically a giant marine tank with giant fish in it if price was no matter.

75 gallon wide made of acrylic.

I don't have a python so lifting buckets for a 210 gallon would sap all the fun out of fish keeping. Its a nice size to stock with plenty of options. Acrylic because its so much lighter than glass and apparently clearer (plus comes with a longer guarantee I think).

900gallon like CFC's.

It is in the member's aquarium pics forum.

acrylic does not shatter like glass so if ther was an accident with a chainsaw it wud be easier to clean up i would have a large tank in my room with long tubes connecting it to other tanks in other rooms lol cieling tubes with tanganyika cichlids

i clicked null vote by accident :crazy:

i would have a 30 litre tank that i can plant out and do either a nano community or a female sorority tank

There are already threads quite similar to this one. Even if you think about it, a thread like this wouldn't be that original. :blush:

There are already threads quite similar to this one. Even if you think about it, a thread like this wouldn't be that original. :blush:
:p I still find it fun!

I'd have a 400-500 acrylic saltwater tank in my basement. That would mean wide. I'd have a shark and possibly a stingray. Maybe something else, if it was determined that the new inhabitant wouldn't get eaten.

I could watch a tank like that for hours. I sat at Henry Doorly Zoo in the walk through tunnel (giant shark, ray, fish etc tank) for about an hour (at least). I only left it b/c my family was bored :lol:

Bigger, rectangle glass.
Peacoc bass,
arapima,
oscars,
discus,
all the big amazon fish :D

Most reactions

Back