If you had all supplies and a tank for free, which fish/invertebrate would you choose? (For fun only🙂)

Which one would you choose?

• Total voters
I already have the tank and supplies…. I’m just pushing out setting up a new tank. I want another betta, maybe a koi female betta. Or a giant betta.

I would love to have so many tanks one of each of the options as well as large fish tank such as discus and cichlids.

I really want a large enough pond in the backyard to hold koi and goldfish, etc. A multitierd waterfall pond.

For the sunfish fans - it used to be legal to keep them here, and I had a tank of them. Unless you are getting them in an environment where it generally stays above freezing in winter, they are likely to need a cold period as part of their annual cycle. I couldn't provide that and would not ever keep them in tanks again. If they could thrive in year round indoor temperatures, there would be a lot of unemployed Oscars. North American sunfish are smart, beautiful creatrures, but aquarium life isn't for them, in my opinion. I regret trying.

Most reactions

Back