If Ur A Fish Lover

i also eat fish, praws, calamari and other seafood.

does that mean i don't love my fish either?

I blame the LFS's. They should not be selling them. I refuse to buy from any aquarium that sells dyed fish.

Now these blood parrots are hybrids and Glofish are hybrids too and both are colored one through injection and the other thought hubridism inje

GLOFISH ARE NOT HYBRIDS

GLOFISH ARE NOT INJECTED

GLOFISH ARE FARMED JUST LIKE ANY OTHER ZEBRA DANIO

Glofish can hybridize with pearl danios to make loepard glofish but that is nothing special.

Opcn

The person who runs deathbydyeing.org has done no research what so ever. It looks like all they did was get a one page article that some non-credited journalist wrote or maybe just some guy and posted it on his site. Give the real facts before you get a lot of people in an uproar about something that doesn't even come close to what your trying to portray.

Shizat said:
The person who runs deathbydyeing.org has done no research what so ever. It looks like all they did was get a one page article that some non-credited journalist wrote or maybe just some guy and posted it on his site. Give the real facts before you get a lot of people in an uproar about something that doesn't even come close to what your trying to portray.
Ok shizat are u calling A BIG organazation a LIE, Well excuse the hell out of me.............. If u dont know the facts please dont write in this Thread. :)

Now a lot of people HERE THERE EVERYWERE agree with me fish suffer too much pain getting dyed. Why For some money?????..............Well Again excuse the hell out of me if Im trying to SEND THE MESSAGE around if u dont APRECIATE the work Im doing Well Talk Now or forever Be SILENT. :)

I have said this once and will say it again....I have enough trouble deciding which fish to buy among all the naturally pretty fish out there....like we really need more fish "artificially" coloured...don't we have enough naturally pretty fish out there without creating these freaks of nature....cause thats what they are.

As for the statement about eating fish, I don't eat fish. I do eat meat but only for health reasons (iron deficiency and the like).....damn doctors said I'd be on weekly blood transfusions otherwise...

have said this once and will say it again....I have enough trouble deciding which fish to naturally pretty fish out there....like we really need more fish "artificially" coloured...don't we have enough naturally pretty fish out there without creating these freaks of nature....cause thats what they are.

some people feel their tank would look a lot nicer if they had a fluro green fish swimming about :sick:

thats sick that people do that :byebye: people dont seem to think of fish as living things. God created them for us to wonder at and enjoy, not tamper with, kill, and torture. i think all fish can feel pain to because if they didnt they wouldnt no wether they were hurt or not. god give us wonderful things and all we damn do is destroy and mess them up. i hope the dying of fish ends. ive checked with my LFS to make sure they dont. just hope it ends

opcn said:
GLOFISH ARE NOT HYBRIDS

GLOFISH ARE NOT INJECTED

GLOFISH ARE FARMED JUST LIKE ANY OTHER ZEBRA DANIO

Glofish can hybridize with pearl danios to make loepard glofish but that is nothing special.

Opcn
I read an article in the newspaper about a store tryin to sell glofish, their danios crossed with, some sort of sea anemones, but the government won't let them sell because they haven't been tested

god ...dyed fish just to make them a'pretty' colour is so goddam awful. how can anyone support this??? i know a lot of folk buy these fish without knowing what has happened to them.... which is why we have to spread the word & try to help stop this horrible cruel practice!!!! i have given a lfs dealer a piece of my mind cos he sold injectedn dyed corys-did it help, who knows but i feel better for opening my mouth........fish are BEAUTIFUL in their natural colours .
i would do anything to try & help stop this.... the more the merrier if we all SHOUT loud about it someone will do something to stop it. RSPCA & american & australian equiqualent where are you??????please help us stop this now!!!!

Most reactions

Back