If Ur A Fish Lover

what happened.

the SIG images have gone.

Wait ok, they arebak again.

Ruddy Roach said:
Oh, Thats sad... :( :( :(

I would put one as my signature but I don't know how...
U could put like this pick the one u want from the list. Then left click go to properties COPY the URL go to the control pannel go to ur siganture Go to the bottom go to the top were it says IMG click on it it give this square erase the HTTP// thing and put the with PASTE. :nod: :nod:

dyeing fish (excuse my language) is fuc*ed up. who ever likes dyed fish should not be in the hobby. because if they like fish then why do they buy fish that have been dyed. i think that this topic should really be pinned. (i dont know how but it should). thank you 55gallondude you saved me from buying a school of painted glass fish.

thank all who support fish rights and are against dyeing fish

for all of the others who want to dye fish, i will tell you one thing, find a new friend.

this makes me :sick: :rip: :byebye: to 80% of the dyed fish

cat.fish

I Also today saw something that made my stomach turn to =\ Dyed Chicks and Rabbits =(

I hate dyed fish, luckily the Petsmart near me has undyed glass fish, but how is campaigning against dyed fish on a fish lovers site going to help?

Auratus said:
That gourami one is sick. Freaking sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do people actually look at a pink polkadot fish and think that it's natural?
OMG pardon my french but that's f'd up.
I don't see anything wrong with likeing them everyone is entitled to there own personal tastes. I like walmarts low prices but I don't shop there because they are a horid company.

And there are pink polkadoted fish in nature people just have a hard time tellingwhat grows that way and what has been stabed with a giant needle.

Just look at the eyes there in lies the answer

Opcn

diVer said:
I hate dyed fish, luckily the Petsmart near me has undyed glass fish, but how is campaigning against dyed fish on a fish lovers site going to help?
Many people dont know they are buying dyed fish. ONce they do know, they can tell the lfs. If the lfs don't care boycott and

SPREAD THE WORD

That's how! Word of mouth/writin is a fantastic thing. The more people who are aware of this barbaric practise, the better.

Most reactions

Back