I Was Robbed And Beaten Last Night

:lol:

i personally think london is worse than most places its just too busy for my liking and there certainly some shady people around (been there many times to different parts)

sorry if this offends anyone

i personally think london is worse than most places its just too busy for my liking and there certainly some shady people around (been there many times to different parts)

lmao do you know how much police there are in london! London is probably the only place in the UK where Armed Police patrol the streets in cars and even pull people over!
I have even been pulled over by Armed Police randomly thats how safe it is! London is only bad when you go looking for trouble, if you dont give dirty looks to people everyone gets on fine.
Its nice place to live and full of culture :good:

Why dont you move to london away from the drab where you are!

He has a lovely little daughter, so I'm sure wouldnt want to move away.

When I was younger I used to have an evening job in a petrol station, one night two men came in, one holding a knife and demanded the money from the cash register - I went rigid with fear and couldn't even move! Now i'm no shrinking violet but faced with violence in what you would consider a normal situation (not expecting it) scares the cr** out of me. So I totally understand what you are saying :nod:

Take care

Seffie x

lmao do you know how much police there are in london! London is probably the only place in the UK where Armed Police patrol the streets in cars and even pull people over!
I have even been pulled over by Armed Police randomly thats how safe it is! London is only bad when you go looking for trouble, if you dont give dirty looks to people everyone gets on fine.
Its nice place to live and full of culture :good:

yeah but theres obv a good reason for those police or theyde be retired
oh well dont want to turn this thread into a discusion

Edd,

Sorry to hear about this it's an incredibly unpleasant event, to put it mildly, and unfortunatly a sign of the times.

To any one who is suggesting he fights back, I think regardless of training or fighting prowess in a similar situation you would no doubt do no more or less than Edd and If you had fought back you would probably be facing prosecution from the thugs you were defending your self from, criminals are quite cute to all this legal stuff you know :sly:

The only thing I can suggest Edd is that you look at securing yourself as best you can ( I'm sure you would have already) to prevent such a situation happening in future.

Sorry to hear about this though, I truely am.

hey all,

thanks again for the kind words :)

im not a violent person, and i dont want to start now.

although saying that, i do have a large claw hammer down the side of my sofa now lol
i hate how this has made me feel, and i would like to move, but to be honest i dont think i need to.

this town is full of problems, but if i move to somewhere a bit out of the town centre things should be better.
maybe in a nice quiet cul-de-sac like i did when i was growing up.

Anyways London is farrrrrrr too expenisve.

James.

James.

Depends where you go! Someplaces like hackney etc are real cheap probs as cheap as where you are, besides in london there is so much more oppurtunity to earn money. Mo'Money Mo'Fish :drool: :good:

James.

Depends where you go! Someplaces like hackney etc are real cheap probs as cheap as where you are, besides in london there is so much more oppurtunity to earn money. Mo'Money Mo'Fish :drool: :good:

Yeah, there is a reason why Hackney is cheap.. :crazy:

You got that right :crazy:

James.

Hackney is the most beautiful borough in the UK, theres is more character in one hackney street than in 10 boroughs of birmingham ;) <3

James.

Yeah, there is a reason why Hackney is cheap.. :crazy:

You got that right :crazy:

James.

Hackney is the most beautiful borough in the UK, theres is more character in one hackney street than in 10 boroughs of birmingham ;) <3

Depends what you mean by character?

Anyways lets not crash this thread :lol:

James.

If they just ran in and went straight for your cash its someone you know or someone you know that told them.............

Then they busted your tank for the kicks... like someone said before, karmas a *****

Luckily you have some friends over as well to help defend you and your home. I hope the burglars are caught and you get your rightful revenge. Good Luck and feel better!

Most reactions

Back