I Need To Re-home A Few Fish...

constantine03

Fishaholic
Reaction score
So, I purchased my fish from AB, and then adopted 4 males from someone, and then purchased 4 females from someone else. The females arrived with one extra...a male. He went into his own section, and the girls went into a 10 gal. Well, I've been watching them over the last couple weeks, and without a doubt, two of the other "females" are males. I put them into divided tanks as well. One blew a nest that night. They're still very small, so it's hard to tell, but I know they are.

Anyway, to get to the point...I now have 11 males, and only 7 females. Only 3 of which actually match up with anyone. I think I need to consider rehoming some fish as I am wanting to concentrate on specific colors/types, and don't have room for everyone I have, plus any new males/females to keep from spawning for further generations.

So, here are the guys/girls that I am wanting to adopt out. If anyone strikes your fancy, please just shoot me a pm. I don't want anymore than $10 for any one of them, plus shipping. Just want to cover what I've had to pay for them. I've aquired all of these guys within the last month or two, so they all should be less than 6 months old.

Red HM male- $10
fish972.jpg

Multi-HM male- $5
fish977.jpg

Large purple cambo PK female- $2
fish237.jpg

Blue/green (with red wash) VT female- $2
fish515.jpg

Blue/red small PK female- $2
(circled on the L)
fish784.jpg

They're good fish. The three females all live together in a community now (plus some). The small PK female would probably do better on her own. She seems to hide a lot in the tank with the other ladies...though they don't seem to put any real aggression towards her.

Most reactions

Back