I HATE BETTAS

Status
Not open for further replies.
bettas are beautiful fish when you find the right one and they are given plenty of room and lots of love I have 7 of them and I like them better than most of my other fish. They get so excited to see me and do the wiggle dance when they see me coming and they love to watch you if you stay by their tank.

kevin007 said:
billy61788 said:
i hate people from ontario, really! to me they are slow and inactive
what do you think?

:rofl:

harsh but hillarious
...diss ontario again and get flammed....

joke but uh i live in ontario too...just cause drobbin said sumthing about betta dont talk about ppl in ontario
it's one of our (west coasters) favorite things to do though (diss the east) :p allow us this one privilage since we don't live in the centre of the universe (t.o.) please? ;)

bkk_group said:
kevin007 said:
billy61788 said:
what do you think?

harsh but hillarious

joke but uh i live in ontario too...just cause drobbin said sumthing about betta dont talk about ppl in ontario
it's one of our (west coasters) favorite things to do though (diss the east) :p allow us this one privilage since we don't live in the centre of the universe (t.o.) please? ;)
.......ok..if u like to do dat...but yea U ARE A CANADIAN TOO :p

kevin007 said:
bkk_group said:
kevin007 said:
billy61788 said:
what do you think?

harsh but hillarious

you know i'm just kidding, eh ;)

bkk_group said:
drobbins27 said:
I HATE BETTAS! REALLY! I want to see what ppl think of bettas, too me they are slow and inactive....

What do you think?
what do you think?
You must be from Alberta

I'm from London, Ontario, the heart of the ugliest portion of the country...
hahaha
yeah, ontario does suck

but atleast there are jobs here

zing...!

Ps. Bettas rock

Mine just swims and swims all over his tank.

I think you are correct in your assumptions made on the cup bettas. You probably wouldn't do much either if you were in a room that you couldn't move in and were drinking your own pee and sitting in your poop.

jeef said:
bkk_group said:
drobbins27 said:
I HATE BETTAS! REALLY! I want to see what ppl think of bettas, too me they are slow and inactive....

What do you think?
what do you think?
You must be from Alberta

I'm from London, Ontario, the heart of the ugliest portion of the country...
hahaha
yeah, ontario does suck

but atleast there are jobs here

zing...!

Ps. Bettas rock
:rofl: HAHA so true so true....Hamilton like Ontarios cavity....big, noticable, painful and ugly...put atleast it supports jobs! And for that I give it thumbs up (thier Dofasco hockey team really sucks though :rofl: )

i hate nails.. fingernails and toenails... they like to cut into my skin and it makes me sad :'(

BETTAS OWN U

Alberta is teaming with jobs! I don't know where you guys are getting your ideas that there's no work in Alberta.

I'm in Ontario now, my husband was going to move out from Calgary to come here... that was 2 years ago. Guess what? The work is so good that it's impossible to get the kinds of money in his field that he gets in Calgary at the moment, if he moved here.

I'm moving back in the summer.

You guys have all your info wrong.... fresh air, good work, good money, what more could you ask for?

BTW: My betta is as active as a guppy, I keep saying he needs Ritalin to calm him down. And Bettas have more personality than any other fish that I've known... you can actually have a personal one on one relationship with these fishies.

bkk_group said:
kevin007 said:
bkk_group said:
kevin007 said:
billy61788 said:
what do you think?

harsh but hillarious

you know i'm just kidding, eh ;)
yea..cause if u arnt..then i'll be flamin...lol...but i know that 99% of the members here will not try to offend anyone ;)

Look at my sig. 'Nuff said. ;)

My bettas are NEVER inactive unless they are sick. They are always swimming around, making nests, displaying and flaring. And how can you hate something SO Beautiful! I mean you can get a betta in nearly every colour of the ranbow, with an assortment of fin shapes. They are like cheap discus. HEHE

They also have personality, and are so cute!

If you think they are ugly inactive and so on then firstly why do you have one? and Secondly have you ever thought that it might be because it dislikes it home...try giving it good water, a 2.5 gallon+ tank and some plants with another betta near by and you will NEVER say they are ugly... AGIAIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back