I Found Away To Cycle A Tank In 2 Weeks!

Havean

Reaction score
Well i was just seein if i can speed up the cycling process ans i did...First get a good filter like a aquaclear and also a very good dechlor like prime or aquasafe... I also used a product called stress zyme even though it does not have beneficial bacteria but its as specail enzyme that help the growth of the bacteria follow the directions on the bottles..oh and at first i used the aquaclear ammonia remover for the first week then replaced it with the carbon dont believe try it ill be making a video of my tank and showing you how clear it is.

the guy who started fishless cycling chris cow says in his article not to use products like prime during cycling as prime turns ammonia into ammonium which could have adverse affects on the cycle

the guy who started fishless cycling chris cow says in his article not to use products like prime during cycling as prime turns ammonia into ammonium which could have adverse affects on the cycle

What do u suggest then? Stress coat?

Its not how clear you tank is,its what the readings are for ammonia & nitrite...

Its not how clear you tank is,its what the readings are for ammonia & nitrite...
my tank has no nitrite and only 0.02pm ammnoia only thing thats in the tank is nitrate aquaclear is a good dechlor stress zyme does work as a bacteria helping aid

my tank has no nitrite and only 0.02pm ammnoia only thing thats in the tank is nitrate aquaclear is a good dechlor stress zyme does work as a bacteria helping aid
what fish do you have in there ?
i have 3 red eye tetras 2 dwarf gorumies 3 sarpae tetras

just trust me guys next time you get a tank try it with the aquaclear filter and stress zyme and aquasafe and the zeolite pack for the first week and just test your water

these guys have been doing this for years...seriously if there were an easier way don't you think they'd have done it already!
you ain't gonna win this one, and they are not willing to risk their fish on a whimsical idea that hasnt been tested by thousands of experienced aquarists

these guys have been doing this for years...seriously if there were an easier way don't you think they'd have done it already!
you ain't gonna win this one, and they are not willing to risk their fish on a whimsical idea that hasnt been tested by thousands of experienced aquarists
Thats why you try it. lmao its all about how you order the steps

Most reactions

Back