I Am Sooo Addicted!

I share your affliction - Bettas, Platys, Endlers (incurable MTS) - haven't got any guppies yet but give me time...

All i'v got are guppys and swords but am just waiting for the right moment to spring a couple of platies on my mom ^_^ i just love livebearers :wub:

They sound wonderful!! Photos.......... pleeeeeeeeease!!! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :D

I told you I can't take decent photos! :p If you want to see a big colorful blur, you are welcome to the photos. Be patient, I'll get some decent ones sometime...hopefully within the next year.... :D

Lol Basia...once you get into Guppies, you really get MTS!

Apollosungod - Awwww, Platies are awesome! Good luck getting some! And keep us updated and post piccies if you do. :D

I hope I don't have to start drinking tank water as well! I just got 6 new Clown loaches to clear out the pest snails in the 112 liter before they go their future home in the 500 liter. As soon as they have finished the task I am going to get some Koi Swordies, probably 2 females. I may also get me a new Blue-black male since Morris already has five girls to chase. I wonder what a Black and Koi combination will look like :drool:

Most reactions

Back