I am leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to see you go leanne. You have given some good advice and asked some thought provoking questions. I am not a kid (47 soon) but i am a parent and just like with my own children i love to watch the young people here grow in both their knowledge of the hobby and in their attitudes and way they deal with people. They are the future of the hobby and there are many on this forum that have a better knowledge than i do after being in the hobby for 35 years.

i remember when bean ( hope it doesnt bother you to be used as an example Bean/Dwarf_Dude) first came on the forum and watched him go through a wide variety of scenarios and situations, but he has really grown in both knowledge and the way he handles himself and that is what this place is all about. I hope that more "kids" join and get bitten by the greatest hobby in the world.

To all the young people on the forum....You ROCK....just do it quietly :lol:

xXMrBonesXx said:
steppy104 said:
where did they appolagize? i didn't see them appologize anywhere....or even attempt to....
it was on page 5 by dwarf dude
ok....too bad i wasn't refering to dwarf dude. lol.

that's nice and all that HE appoligized....but he's not the oversensitive person who is stereotyping kids.

i was talking about leanne appoligizing.....which she has NOT done at all.

where did dwarfs come into the picture? :blink:

oh...i wasn't waiting. i was just saying, earlier in this thread...

someone said "Maybe If she Apologizes Maybe we can calm down?
We all make mistakes...I suppose."

so i said "i have not seen any attempt for her to appolagize....and i highly doubt she will......so i doubt i'm gonna change my mind about her leaving...good ridance."

steppy104 said:
oh...i wasn't waiting. i was just saying, earlier in this thread...

someone said "Maybe If she Apologizes Maybe we can calm down?
We all make mistakes...I suppose."

so i said "i have not seen any attempt for her to appolagize....and i highly doubt she will......so i doubt i'm gonna change my mind about her leaving...good ridance."
Oh i see.

Sorry. Ah well, some people are just like that, oversensitive.

P.T.

yup....and they gotta go and make it EVERYONES problem....

i don't think i've ever seen leanne around on these forums, so i'm sure not gonna miss her.....

all i can say is good luck finding a better fishy forum!

no, i think she still here. (her username was her when i posted this)
Personally I think thats if she wants to get all mad over something like this its a bit dumb. Yeah I know I got mad over some things but later I realized it was stupid and just because of some people doesnt mean you have to leave.
But she did bring this on herself by bringing the topic back up. She has no right to be mad at anyone but herself because this could have been avoided if she didnt have to open her mouth and say something about a post from so LONG ago. The two kids in question did nothing wrong but defend themselves over an issue from a while back. If anyone should be mad it should be them, Not Leanne, because they were attacked, not her.
but this IMO, and ya cant get mad at me for that.

she's still lingering???

how dare you leanne! just leave! if you hate this place just soo dang much then just drag ur butt away!

i mean, you don't even have the nerve to defend urself.....how abouts you go to some other crappy wanna-be-tropicalfishforum place and piss and moan to them how HORRIBLE everyone here is, just so they can laugh at you!

Whoa steppy!!!

Calm down!!! I checked her profile, even if she is lingering, she isnt posting. Keep your cool, dont want mods on you, do you?

P.T.

steppy104 said:
she's still lingering???

how dare you leanne! just leave! if you hate this place just soo dang much then just drag ur butt away!

i mean, you don't even have the nerve to defend urself.....how abouts you go to some other crappy wanna-be-tropicalfishforum place and piss and moan to them how HORRIBLE everyone here is, just so they can laugh at you!
I really dont think that is called for!!!!!! You have just done everything that leanne is currently being raked over the coals for. :grr:

haha yeah wrs almost left because of me not too long ago...
:D
i dont think it matters anymore-she left and everyone is just yelling out into space...
personally i agree with her for the most part yet i do understand kids will act like kids...
oh well.
sorry it didnt work out.

tstenback said:
steppy104 said:
she's still lingering???

I really dont think that is called for!!!!!! You have just done everything that leanne is currently being raked over the coals for. :grr:
kids will be kids...

hey, i'm only goin at one person here.....not a group of people....bringing in, and offending them who have little/nothing to do with the situation at hand.....

sorry for speaking my piece of mind :rolleyes:

yup, but I stayed, and now jac and I have no problem at all, well none that I know of anyways, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back