Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Every 2 days

• Less than every 2 days

• I don't feed them :-P

• Total voters
My coldwater fish i feed everyday, the tropical fish are fed every second day and the lobster and newts are fed evry 3 days or so.

I feed mine a mixture of bloodworm and daphnia three days per week, a tabimin once per week and the other three days a mixture of hikari micropellets and tetramin pro crisps.

I feed in general just once per day in the afternoon, but i usually feed half as much twice in a day of the livefoods.

I follow the one teeny pinch till it's all gone then another if they're still feeding for 2 minutes rule :D

I feed my loaches every day because they are all small and eat a ton. I also feed my cory fry 2-3 times a day. All other fish get fed everyday, just in smaller portions.

I feed twice a day. Once with flake food and once with froen brine shrimp. and 2 - 3 times a day to my molly fry crushed flake food and frozen brines shrimp (they love the shrimp) :)

i feed my guppies once a day and my mum always says that i'm over feeding them!! -_-

I usually feed my fish once a day. Once a week I'll fast them. I feed a variety, peas, Daphnia, bloodworms, tubifex, staple granules (my fish are very small), Occasional insects (when in season :sick: ).

I have a planted tank, so sometimes I won't feed them for a few days to cut down on populations of microorganisms (snail eggs, planaria, and such). They're due for this pretty soon, as I'm not liking the increase in the snail population. :angry:

I feed every day but have a rest day (ie 6 days feeding, 1 day not)
Ditto. One day off suits me as I don't get back til after lights out, once a week :) I try to feed different foods every day if I can. Day 1 Fresh veg. (peas, courgette etc.), Day 2 Veg flakes, Day 3 Daphnia, Day 4 Normal flakes, Day 5 Fish Eggs. etc. Also have sinking pellets & algae wafers for my pygmy cories. Feed enough to last a 2 minute frenzy. I imagine on the day off the fish scavenge enough to keep them happy. There's always a little leftover food on plant leaves, bogwood, rocks, on top of heater, near the filter entrance and in loads of other places across the tank.

Plus Ive read that lots of people on here say they don't get their fish fed at all if they're only going away for a weeks holiday. So I reckon it'd take a lot to starve my fish to death. :grr:

I feed once a day. When I'm out of town I have a feeder that automatically feeds them twice a day, so I make it give tiny portions.

:lol: just noticed - isn't "every other day" like "every two days" ? :S

3 times a day :drool:

Morning small amounts of flake & pellets & Algie tabs
lunchtime small amount flake
Lights out pellets and algie tabs and a couple of mussles
but then I have a big tank and loads of fishies

2 times a day! 3 or 4 times a day for fry. I noticed my fish are more lively and grow faster if I feed them twice a day, My angels were full grown in about 1 1/2 years. :D

Most reactions

Back