How Mnay Fish An I Get In A 75 Us Gal

yeh all u gotta do is say that instead of acting like a complete prik -boshank

ive already said i dont want to overcrowd it maybe i was just curious and wanted to know but u would know wouldnt u

thanks for the info about the tangs its just ashame u have a bad attidude aswell so go and take ur advice and ####ty attidude some were else :angry:

you think i have the bad attitude? did i once swear at you? i am just pointing out the facts about certain fish, there is no need to get a huff on because you missed nap time.

well you know what, i hope you get the tangs your after, but i will LOVE saying i told you so when it goes pete

ive already said i dont want to overcrowd it maybe i was just curious and wanted to know but u would know wouldnt u

thanks for the info about the tangs its just ashame u have a bad attidude aswell so go and take ur advice and ####ty attidude some were else :angry:

Hey don't get upset, everyone is just trying to help you out.........I hope I didn't offend...... :blink:

Hey don't get upset, everyone is just trying to help you out.........I hope I didn't offend...... :blink:

its not you, he doesn't like hearing facts from someone who is experianced in keeping marine fish alive.

i know people are trying to help but his attidude is pretty ####
n no u didnt offend me i jus get angry alot -anger management

its not you, he doesn't like hearing facts from someone who is experianced in keeping marine fish alive.

your clever how u work that out i take it u worked that out bcuz u have fish of course i need help but ur just a prik so like i said get lost -boshank

i know people are trying to help but his attidude is pretty ####
n no u didnt offend me i jus get angry alot -anger management

your clever how u work that out i take it u worked that out bcuz u have fish of course i need help but ur just a prik so like i said get lost -boshank

i am just trying to stop you killing fish because YOU wan't them in your tank. it shows in your level of maturity that your only 14, you need to wake up and smell the coffee. i am not giving you any attitude, i am stating facts well documented by people who have more experiance than alot of ppl here.

if YOUR attitude doesn't improve towards marine fish i think you should forget about the marine tank and stick with your lego, you will have more sucsess!

i am just trying to stop you killing fish
i know like i said it was suggestions
because YOU wan't them in your tank. it shows in your level of maturity that your only 14, you need to wake up and smell the coffee.
playing mr big man are we
i am not giving you any attitude,
good 1
i am stating facts well documented by people who have more experiance than alot of ppl here.
good that your giving me facts cuz thats wat i asked 4 if u didnt notice

if YOUR attitude doesn't improve towards marine fish i think you should forget about the marine tank
no way m8 i will change my fish choice bcuz i dont want to kill them but im still keeping a marine tank with fish -suprise suprise
and stick with your lego, you will have more sucsess!
how do u know oh im sorry u dont

Ok i had reservations this would end up going steadily downhill. I didnt enter the tang debate for this very reason. I have just got rid of my 220 UK gallon system that was kept purely for tangs. I have owned many tangs, from achilles to emperors, sohals to bristletooths and only 1 tang IME is suitable for a small tank. I have owned tangs in systems of 100 gallons and up to 220 gallons... the very same fish acts completely differently when it is given more room and i firmly beleive that the smaller the system the more stressed the fish becomes.

I am now downgrading to a 97 UK gallon system (miscalculated..i thought it was 75 gallons :blush: ) and i would not put a tang in here with the exception of a bristletooth. I gave my shoal of tangs away and now they reside in a 250,000ltr reef system. Im sure they are happier in this than what i could provide for them.

Now tangs in small tanks will always spark emotional debate and no amount of telling will stop a person from getting one if they have their heart set on it.

We can however inform them of the risks they run and what is liekly to happen. Now its been asked if the fish list is suitable, some say yes, others say no.. I personally say no to the tangs, a suitable fish could be found such as a dwarf angel etc and these are far better suited to a small system.

Now this advice is given out from years of experience, it doesnt have to be listend too but its there nonetheless.
Now lets get back on being civil with each other and keep personal remarks out of the thread please. The marine section is a very close knit community and we all get long well, lets not spoil what we have here.

Ok i had reservations this would end up going steadily downhill. I didnt enter the tang debate for this very reason. I have just got rid of my 220 UK gallon system that was kept purely for tangs. I have owned many tangs, from achilles to emperors, sohals to bristletooths and only 1 tang IME is suitable for a small tank. I have owned tangs in systems of 100 gallons and up to 220 gallons... the very same fish acts completely differently when it is given more room and i firmly beleive that the smaller the system the more stressed the fish becomes.

I am now downgrading to a 97 UK gallon system (miscalculated..i thought it was 75 gallons :blush: ) and i would not put a tang in here with the exception of a bristletooth. I gave my shoal of tangs away and now they reside in a 250,000ltr reef system. Im sure they are happier in this than what i could provide for them.

Now tangs in small tanks will always spark emotional debate and no amount of telling will stop a person from getting one if they have their heart set on it.

We can however inform them of the risks they run and what is liekly to happen. Now its been asked if the fish list is suitable, some say yes, others say no.. I personally say no to the tangs, a suitable fish could be found such as a dwarf angel etc and these are far better suited to a small system.

Now this advice is given out from years of experience, it doesnt have to be listend too but its there nonetheless.
Now lets get back on being civil with each other and keep personal remarks out of the thread please. The marine section is a very close knit community and we all get long well, lets not spoil what we have here.

well said!

from now on i will keep my advice to myself

thanks for all the info it was very well put i will not get the tangs and i probaly wasnt going to it was just a idea as i do love them and for refrefrence i always was listening to advice, ive been doing research aswell as so im always lsitening and ready to learn more i just dont like it when people talk to me like he was

but that is the end of that arguement as u said

btw just out of intrest have u got a pic of a bristle tooth tang?

I know its not blue but why not try a mimic tang or a bristletooth? both are striking and vey active fish.

A coral beauty is a stunner of course and even some of the deeper water angels give real nice blue colours off

I know its not blue but why not try a mimic tang or a bristletooth? both are striking and vey active fish.

A coral beauty is a stunner of course and even some of the deeper water angels give real nice blue colours off

i like the flame angel is that suitable and also i have not heard of these two tangs have u got any pics?
cheers

Most reactions

Back