Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Under a year

• Total voters

rain-

Fishaholic
Reaction score
So, how long have you had fish (and naturally aquariums)? I've had tanks for a little over 15 years now and this hobby still feels new and exciting.

Whatabout you?

Theres always been a fish tank in my house as long as i can remember, but i only really started taking intrest about 5 years back. :D

I had goldfish from being a little fry myself to about 19 years old then 13 years off, had tropicals about 4 months, so I put under 1 year.

Why would you think people think you're stupid Vixen?

Arfie

Over 40 years. Always new things to keep/try.

Interesting :)

My first fish were guppies and they lived in 20 liter (5.3 us gallon) plastic tank with lots of other fish that really shouldn't have been in there :*)

Almost 5 years all together. But it was broken up - nearly 2 years when I was a kid (one 10g in my room), 2 years in my mid-twenties, and I've been back in since last November, when my bf brought home an abandoned tank from work, and it all started again... :rolleyes:

i have had them since summer last year BUT i used to have them when i was 5years of age (i am 14 now) and i did a good job at it as well. You would not think a 5 year old could breed mollies could you?
Sold them as well £1 for 10 (babys) i had over 100 in that tank! they will be all dead now like but well started with platys so i should get 100% back in the hobby again! :D

James

We've had fish in my house since I was born, I had my own tank (under my dads care of course :lol: ) In 1st grade :) (I'm 13)

Most reactions

Back