Hi!

hey! i have 2 tanks. one i'm not sure about the size. some sources say 40. some 30. some 20. so lol i got no clue. the other is 10 for my 10 goldfish i rescued from being turtle food. and theyre like 3-4 inches now. i'm getting them a bigger tank when i go back. in my 20-40 i currently have a rainbowfish, 2 kissing gouramis, 1 male betta, 3 black tetras, 4 sunset tetras, and 1 female rosy barb. when i get back i'm getting more gouramis and tetras and barbs and a small cleanup crew. i'm hopefully also getting a platty tank. 10 gal. 1 male 2 females. i need money for my ball python. and a paradise fish/betta tank. 10-20. havent decided yet. but the bigger the better. so that will be four tanks. plus a ball python. and my beardie. and my hammy. lol

you?

I hava a south americn amazon tank (40 gallons) With 1 silver hatchetfish, 1 red-clawed crab, 1 Jack Dempsey Cichlid, 1 African Cichlid (I need to get that african fish our of my south american aquarium!) and 1 Bumblebee catfish. Right now its quite empty, but I'm going to get more fish soon! And if you are getting a gourami, go with a Blue Gourami. I have had 2 before, and they are quiet, peaceful, friendly, inexpensive, small and amaazingly nice.

Most reactions

Back