Hi everyone I need your support

Sorry, but I vote No. This is primarily a Fish Forum and should remain that way.

JMO, Eddie

Absolutely Eddie. There are many general pet forums, many dog forums, many cat forums whatever. We are a fish forum. We just happen to have a place where people can post off topic stuff.

I side with Lateral and Eddie. This is a FISH forum. The mods are already complaining about the amount of pics they get for FOTM comps and so on, why would they want to add another?

My Vote is NO

Tiff

I side with those of you who say no since this is a fish forum. But it's not something that I feel strongly enough about to protest against it if it did happen!

I dont mean to sound like a smart rump But If You Dont Support This Ideal Please Dont Post It in HERE this is a topic for those who support this ideal and not the ones who dont. I wish every one would support this ideal I dont see as to where it would take away anything from the fish at all. If I thought for one minute that it would take away from the fish I wouldnt ask anyone to go for this at all. People who take the time to post in here and show thier pictures are already spending time away from the fish topics and it has caused any fish any problems so far has it.????? :sad: :sad: :sad: I hope everyone who has a pets will support my ideal I think it is all in fun and I hope everyone will think the same way. I think it would be great to see one of my pets up for pet of the month just as I would like to see one of my fish up for fish of the month. :flex: :flex: :flex: :flex: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Most reactions

Back