Hi All...newbie Here.....pic

chris1974

Reaction score
got my first fish tank (in a long time).it's a 90ltr one,filled with water and treated..up and running

its going to be a tropical comunity tank with some catfish or clown loach and maybe an angel fish too

just got to wait till next weekend before i can add my first fish :)

should the water be this cloudy???? i filled it up at 12noon and i did rinse the gravel before i put it in the tank

04336.jpg

Yes, its normal for it to be that cloudy. Please read up on fishless cycling. Its unnecessary to put fish's health and live at risk by putting them in an uncycled tank.

90 liter = 23.7754846 US gallons

Hmmmm. Clown loaches will eventually need 100+ gallons i believe, and like large groups.
Angels I think need about 30 was it?
dunno what kinda cats you plan. Ghost cats would work nice...

But i'm one to speak. Look at my beggining mistakes. Just trying to stop you from yours :/
But we all make em. Luckily i'm upgrading to a 40g soon :hyper: two weeks exact count till the parents let me have it

90 liter = 23.7754846 US gallons

Hmmmm. Clown loaches will eventually need 100+ gallons i believe, and like large groups.
Angels I think need about 30 was it?
dunno what kinda cats you plan. Ghost cats would work nice...

But i'm one to speak. Look at my beggining mistakes. Just trying to stop you from yours :/
But we all make em. Luckily i'm upgrading to a 40g soon :hyper: two weeks exact count till the parents let me have it

maybe i'll leave the clown loaches then!!!!

i have filter bugs to drip into the tank daily and should be ok to add my first fish next weekend

the filter is wet-dry foam,carbon+ceramic noodles iirc

Most reactions

Back