Here I go again 150 gallon reset.

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I managed to get a couple of photos of the center part of the tank.
centretank.jpg
centretank3.jpg

Just let the supplier know you are after pygmy cories and to get you 20 in when they become available :)

In the mean time, maybe get some of the more unusual Bettas. You could breed Betta pugnax or any of the mouth brooding Bettas in that tank while you wait for the discus. They would coexist with the discus too.

Just let the supplier know you are after pygmy cories and to get you 20 in when they become available :)

In the mean time, maybe get some of the more unusual Bettas. You could breed Betta pugnax or any of the mouth brooding Bettas in that tank while you wait for the discus. They would coexist with the discus too.
Good idea, For the top I was thinking either African Butterflies or Clown Killifish. We have trouble getting Bettas in NZ.

Clown killis won't last long in warm water.

Wild Bettas are seasonal and turn up for 2-3 months a year in Australia. It is the start of the season now for them here and http://aquariumindustries.com.au/ has a few available. But I doubt they would send to New Zealand.

I like to look at their stocklist from time to time and drool over some of the fish I should have

I see a couple of female black phantom tetras and possibly some males :)

Did you get male and female royal whiptails?

Most reactions

Back