Hello From China. Pls See My Fish!

Good lookning fish mate there is a few of us aro/ray oddballers on here good to see some more. Fish are looking good mate what size is your RTG and Pulcher.

Good lookning fish mate there is a few of us aro/ray oddballers on here good to see some more. Fish are looking good mate what size is your RTG and Pulcher.

I am sorry . would you please tell what is the RTG and pulcher?

Are you sure that there you fish because if you have a RTG and Pulcher you SHOULD know what they are?????

I am sorry . would you please tell what is the RTG and pulcher?

RTG = Red tail gold arowana
pulcher = ST = siamese tiger fish dat,pucher

they are not my fish welcome to the forum

the gravel you have your ray/motoro on is way to big and sharp i would change it

the tigers are very nice and stable

Fair enough, great fish then mate, loook well looked after :good:
The reason for me double checking is that you get some idiots who post pics of other peoples tanks, saying its theirs

Are you sure that there you fish because if you have a RTG and Pulcher you SHOULD know what they are?????

Of course they are my fish! I seldom go to English forum, so I am not sure about
their English name. The RTG, we always call red tail arowanas, and the Pulcher we
oftern call tiger or Thailand tiger. Now the RTG is more than 50cms, and the Pulcher
is 40cms.

I am surprised that few persons here are not very patient, especially to a foreign people just come to the forum,
whosemother tongue is not English. In different country, the same fish always be named differently. It's not
a grotesquerie.

I am not a newbie because I have been pisciculture for more than sever years. Whereas , I am sorry that
I am not sure about their English name even their abbreviate name in the forum, such as RTG. I want to
get to know more friends here who love tropical fish. Followed is another pic of my tank. If someone still doubt,
I can show him as much as he want or let see my tank through the PC camera.

Most reactions

Back