Grayscale's 55G Peice Of Paradise

Where are you, Grayscale?

You get hit by Irene? Bleh... Did you see Katia? Double bleh...

Im in northern virginia, luckily far enough inland to not get it as bad as the coastal areas. But in my line of work, I work for a call center for an alarm company, and we are national so any thunderstorms, natural disasters etc. effect what I do and how busy it gets.

Maybe I can stain the stand when im off next hopefully.

Im in northern virginia, luckily far enough inland to not get it as bad as the coastal areas. But in my line of work, I work for a call center for an alarm company, and we are national so any thunderstorms, natural disasters etc. effect what I do and how busy it gets.

Maybe I can stain the stand when im off next hopefully.

Ah Virginia. Better have a looksy at Katia then. Hopefully, you guys won't get another storm. So random that FL's not getting anything. Not that I'm complaining... LOLOL

Haha yea I saw it... There is a tropical storm brewing in the gulf but not too bad it doesnt seem.

Gr, so it's been awhile and still no progress. I'm hoping to dry fit pvc tomorrow. I will most likely be breaking down my fw tanks on wednesday and use my spare time setting this tank up so I can start setting up a tanks to start breeding pacman frogs or geckos. :p I will have pics up once it's dry fitted.

After 6 months i've finally started! Don't get too excited, I only spray painted the back of the tank black but I really need to work on it.

2011-10-05185112.jpg

It's sad that I still have stickers on the tank after 6 months. :p

haha it took several months before i finally got rocks and water into my setup, looks like things are comming along nicely though... i have to say i love the idea of the platinum clowns, i have a pair of black ones myself and the shrimp goby pair... DO IT!!!!! i have a pair in my 30g i will try to get a picture up in my journal of them asap

keep up with the planning it will all be worth it.

Only problem with the platinum clowns is they are soooo expensive, especially for a pair if you can actually find them.

It takes a while. I still haven't planted my planted Marine yet.

L

It takes a while. I still haven't planted my planted Marine yet.

L

Lol, the difference is that its been close to 8 months and it's not even ready for a leak test. Soon I hope.

Haha I wish I had a legitimate answer. I stained the stand but im not sure if it was a sealant to waterproof or just a stain. So i'm waiting for my mom to call me back to tell me since her boyfriend built the stand and gave me the stain.

Since its the holiday season and I traded in my other bike for a new one, i'm running low on funds. Once I find out if its a sealant/stain or just a stain, it should hopefully go up quick. I am also going to buy some rubberized carpeting to go down in the sump to reduce vibration and noise.

Sorry to keep you all waiting on this, i'm just as excited I just haven't had the time sadly. But be on the lookout after the new year!

Haha I wish I had a legitimate answer. I stained the stand but im not sure if it was a sealant to waterproof or just a stain. So i'm waiting for my mom to call me back to tell me since her boyfriend built the stand and gave me the stain.

Since its the holiday season and I traded in my other bike for a new one, i'm running low on funds. Once I find out if its a sealant/stain or just a stain, it should hopefully go up quick. I am also going to buy some rubberized carpeting to go down in the sump to reduce vibration and noise.

Sorry to keep you all waiting on this, i'm just as excited I just haven't had the time sadly. But be on the lookout after the new year!

Did she call ya back, did she, did she, did she? :hyper:

Why are you not on Meet the salties?

Most reactions

Back