Fun Facts We Didn't Need To Know

tumblr_o5g9tdZxUo1rwbf4ro1_540.gif
200.gif

Vegan isn't a healthy lifestyle. They need to take heaps of supplements to make up for the nutrients they miss out on by not eating meat and dairy products. Vegetarians at least have dairy in their diet and this includes milk, cheese, yoghurt and icecream (mmm icecream). They also have eggs in their diet, which vegans don't have.

Vegans and vegetarians can eat too many carbohydrates from grains and this can lead to diabetes if thy don't do enough exercise. Meat eaters can also eat too many carbs but the meat helps to slow the absorption of sugars into the body. Vegans and vegetarians don't have meat or animal protein to do this.

Vegans spend more time worrying about what they are eating and this adds to every day stressors they are already dealing with.
This is far from the truth.

I have been vegan for over 13 years(since I was 4) and have no health problems. I'm a healthy weight and a healthy height.
I never take supplements. (unless I'm kinda down. Than I take a b complex)

I never worry about what I'm eating.

This is far from the truth.

I have been vegan for over 13 years(since I was 4) and have no health problems. I'm a healthy weight and a healthy height.
I never take supplements. (unless I'm kinda down. Than I take a b complex)

I never worry about what I'm eating.
Wait... I thought you were just vegetarian...

Your missing out on the chicken! And the burgers! (Chicken is a healthy meat). Salmon is also one of the best meaty ways to get some really good vitamins.

Personal preference but it's not bad to have meats EVERY NOW AND THEN. I do agree that a lot can be bad and I have a lot 🤣

Wait... I thought you were just vegetarian...

Your missing out on the chicken! And the burgers! (Chicken is a healthy meat). Salmon is also one of the best meaty ways to get some really good vitamins.

Personal preference but it's not bad to have meats EVERY NOW AND THEN. I do agree that a lot can be bad and I have a lot 🤣
Nope. Im 100% plant based :)

There was this story in an animated video (a true story) where this young adult went over seas to help these kids in need... Well skip everything else that happened and he sees this lonely cow. Then he saw a full Marijuana bush... He took a few leaves and fed it to the cow. Then the next day the cow found the Marijuana bush and ate it ALL! 🤣🤣🤣
The guy narrating the story (the guy that did it) then said: "I just imagine the calves if that cow bein' like: "Wow, this milk tastes like colors"" 🤣

Most reactions

Back