Fun Facts We Didn't Need To Know

Vegan wine is a gimmick designed to make money off moron vegans.

I have no problems with vegetarians but vegans are too much. I would happily feed them (vegans) all to the big cats at the zoo.

Vegan wine is a gimmick designed to make money off moron vegans.

I have no problems with vegetarians but vegans are too much. I would happily feed them (vegans) all to the big cats at the zoo.
Why would you actually say that? What if someone here is vegan?
I would never be vegan. Vegetarian? Maybe but not vegan. Still idc what they do, it's actually a very healthy lifestyle

Vegans are easier to compost!
This may just be true 🤣

You won't believe some of the banned "go vegan" commercials though... My god... Don't they know kids watch this stuff??

Why would you actually say that? What if someone here is vegan?
I would never be vegan. Vegetarian? Maybe but not vegan. Still idc what they do, it's actually a very healthy lifestyle
Vegan isn't a healthy lifestyle. They need to take heaps of supplements to make up for the nutrients they miss out on by not eating meat and dairy products. Vegetarians at least have dairy in their diet and this includes milk, cheese, yoghurt and icecream (mmm icecream). They also have eggs in their diet, which vegans don't have.

Vegans and vegetarians can eat too many carbohydrates from grains and this can lead to diabetes if thy don't do enough exercise. Meat eaters can also eat too many carbs but the meat helps to slow the absorption of sugars into the body. Vegans and vegetarians don't have meat or animal protein to do this.

Vegans spend more time worrying about what they are eating and this adds to every day stressors they are already dealing with.

Some vegans are full on in your face animal rights activists who go out of their way to annoy people who eat meat or wear leather. I would feed those people to my dogs.

If people want to be vegans that is up to them. But they should not be going around forcing their views onto other people like the vegan morons in PETA who trespass, steal livestock and throw blood onto people wearing anything that resembles an animal fur, even if it's faux.

Vegan isn't a healthy lifestyle. They need to take heaps of supplements to make up for the nutrients they miss out on by not eating meat and dairy products. Vegetarians at least have dairy in their diet and this includes milk, cheese, yoghurt and icecream (mmm icecream). They also have eggs in their diet, which vegans don't have.

Vegans and vegetarians can eat too many carbohydrates from grains and this can lead to diabetes if thy don't do enough exercise. Meat eaters can also eat too many carbs but the meat helps to slow the absorption of sugars into the body. Vegans and vegetarians don't have meat or animal protein to do this.

Vegans spend more time worrying about what they are eating and this adds to every day stressors they are already dealing with.

Some vegans are full on in your face animal rights activists who go out of their way to annoy people who eat meat or wear leather. I would feed those people to my dogs.

If people want to be vegans that is up to them. But they should not be going around forcing their views onto other people like the vegan morons in PETA who trespass, steal livestock and throw blood onto people wearing anything that resembles an animal fur, even if it's faux.
Yah, well they shouldn't do that but they also don't need people like you complaining. The more you fight them the more they'll WANT to fight you...

But yes vegans can live very healthy lives. You can get every single thing you need from plant based items no problem...
It's people that do it the wrong way who need supplements.

^
^
^
This!

Insert ant other 'cram my lifestyle down your throat'.

^
^
^
This!

Insert ant other 'cram my lifestyle down your throat'.
Yah. I don't appreciate it when people do that. Especially when I try to be respectful to others who choose to live differently than me...
It's so frustrating

Vegans could never win a fight against me. They don't believe in harming animals so I would simply turn into a werewolf and set the dogs onto them. :werewolf:
They may just win a fight against you... They probably are a bit stronger, especially if they workout along with eat like that

They may just win a fight against you... They probably are a bit stronger, especially if they workout along with eat like that
Pfft. My brother in law was a vegan who did body building and was the same size as Arnold Schwarzenegger in True Lies. I am slightly wider across the shoulders than my brother in law and managed to get him in an interesting position where he couldn't move. We had a Mexican stand off where I won. Those grotty little vegans in Peta would be fair game for my Papillon.

Vegan GIFs | Tenor

No Dont GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Pfft. My brother in law was a vegan who did body building and was the same size as Arnold Schwarzenegger in True Lies. I am slightly wider across the shoulders than my brother in law and managed to get him in an interesting position where he couldn't move. We had a Mexican stand off where I won. Those grotty little vegans in Peta would be fair game for my Papillon.
Check out the game changers documentary. It might just just your mind :)

Most reactions

Back