For bkkgroup....

You'd just have to hope one of them didn't really go at the other one. Especially if they got at the other's like some of them are able to, then you'd have an eyeless betta. But that probably wouldn't happen. Your friend who actually fights his fish, does he do bets around $200-$500 per fight?

wow :eek: those some some betta you have there itty i was like :hyper: when i saw them

shimanocono said:
You'd just have to hope one of them didn't really go at the other one. Especially if they got at the other's like some of them are able to, then you'd have an eyeless betta. But that probably wouldn't happen. Your friend who actually fights his fish, does he do bets around $200-$500 per fight?
some of the guys i know here on the west coast will bet upwards to $1000 a fight. yikes...some fights can go on for like 3 or 4 hours too. pretty crazy.

shimanocono said:
It'd be nice winning one of those bets, but loosing one would suck!
my wife would never let me bet anyways :lol: imagine losing the bet and your prized plakat too :no:

I can't believe it was only 3 years ago when I had these guys. Seems longer than that.

Most reactions

Back