Fish Tank In The Wall From Ebay, Any Good?

How are you ment to get into it or what? Rofl

The main issue with these is that they're only 40 litre tanks, but are over a meter long. To do that the total front to back measurement is only 11cm, including the glass and frame. Doesn't really give a lot of room to manoeuvre for anything much livestock wise.

I would say avoid at all costs. But personally I hate the gimmicky ideas so I would say that.

You'll find they boast about all the equipment coming with it, well any tank that I have bought that had equipment with it has been pants...and for that price, I think you'd be crazy. Just my two cents.

How do you even get it into the wall? I hate to think that you'd have to actually open up the wall... My landlord would hate me, for sure. Sometimes, though, I wish I could replace some of these stupid windows with an aquarium. I have windows facing into my garage.

It isn't in the wall, it's on the wall. That's why it's only 11cm deep front to back. The pictures are angled to minimise the view of that angle, have a glance at the shadows they're casting.

Ooh I wouldn't touch it.

Is it space you're short of?

Can get much better value for money.

DrRob said:
It isn't in the wall, it's on the wall. That's why it's only 11cm deep front to back. The pictures are angled to minimise the view of that angle, have a glance at the shadows they're casting.
The tank backgrounds are also quite clever, in that it makes it look like there's alot more in there than there actually is. Either that or Photoshop.

Nobody who actually cared about their fish would put them in such a thing.

(When I win the lottery though, will make a lovely shrimp tank!)

Most reactions

Back