Fish 'Shed' Is under construction!!

It is a shame that you didnt make the shelf 600mm in width.
If you had you could of had 7 2ftx1ft tanks end on, on the top shelf alone.
Then say 5 2ftx1ft on each of the lower shelves.
Or you could of had a larger tank in the set up 2ft in width.e.g 4ftx2ft
You could of easily run them all off the one pump.

Alternatively if the wall area was longer along the house side of the shed you would of been better racking along that wall instead. That way you had a better oppertunity to expand better. Tee Hee

the wall along the back of the garage is still empty :) :)

Got all the lino down today and got my bench in there.

I'll be putting some endlers out there tomorrow - both tanks are up and running, and up to temp ready for mature filter and fish :)

come on we want some pictures. were waiting with baited breath.... :crazy:

you do realise if you dont post them soon, you'll have a mutany on your hands and one day wake up to find 300 fish fantics sitting on your door step.

kiss kiss
godzuki :wub:

come on we want some pictures. were waiting with baited breath.... :crazy:

you do realise if you dont post them soon, you'll have a mutany on your hands and one day wake up to find 300 fish fantics sitting on your door step.

kiss kiss
godzuki :wub:

ok ok - I'll update tonight :)

sorry all - I spent the evening cutting slate and making Pleco apartment blocks :)

not fair :( have been sat all night waiting but then ya was busy making nice new homes so will let ya off :D but hurry up with more pics soon as were all wanting more :thumbs:

Yea I am waiting but aren't really worying about it as I can wait for quite some time. Take your time. I konw they are gonna kill me for the previus sentance...

gag the cat :no: gag the cat :no: gag the cat :no: gag the cat :no: ......

some of use who dont have the pleasure of a garden so... please be quiet and smithrc your devoted fans are still waiting with baited breath...

kiss kiss :wub:
godzuki

Pics Pics Pics! Pics Pics Pics! Pics Pics Pics! Pics Pics Pics! Pics Pics Pics! Pics Pics Pics! Pics Pics Pics! Pics Pics Pics! Pics Pics Pics! Pics Pics Pics! Pics Pics Pics! Pics Pics Pics! Pics Pics Pics! Pics Pics Pics! Pics Pics Pics! Pics Pics Pics! Pics Pics Pics! Pics Pics Pics! Pics Pics Pics! Pics Pics Pics! Pics Pics Pics! Pics Pics Pics! Pics Pics Pics! Pics Pics Pics! Pics Pics Pics! Pics Pics Pics! Pics Pics Pics! Pics Pics Pics! Pics Pics Pics! Pics Pics Pics! Pics Pics Pics! Pics Pics Pics! Pics Pics Pics! Pics Pics Pics! Pics Pics Pics! Pics Pics Pics! Pics Pics Pics! Pics Pics Pics! Pics Pics Pics! Pics Pics Pics! Pics Pics Pics! Pics Pics Pics! Pics Pics Pics!

Hey, don't mean to sound pushy but do you have any pics by any chance?

I'm not sure if you have found a way to increase pipe size easily but here's outlet strainers which you could quite easily plumb into 25mm piping, which will handle quite a flow...

http://www.fishfurfeather.com/aqua-medic-o...5mm-p-4161.html

Here's how i'll be linking my banks of tanks.

Each tank is drilled with a mini weir with 20mm pipe work leading into a 40mm downpipe, draining to the sump.

racks%20(1).JPG

racks.JPG

so whats happening? have you given up? has the new missus but her foot down??

we desire pictures

PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE
enough said me thinks

kiss kiss :wub:
godzuki

Most reactions

Back