Fish Identification Game V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
A species is sold in the aquarium trade under the name Pyrrhulina rachoviana, but was probably imported from Brazil.

Very tough to get info on this one. Half the sites are in moonrunes.

Yus it is Dreamer!! How'd you figure it?

He's very clever you know. I don't know how he does it either...

Did you really want to stop the game entirely by having such a hard fish that no one could guess? :p Take pride in the length of time it took me to guess.

132554_by_dreamertk-d6ftoad.jpg

Adonis Pleco - Acanthicus adonis :) A life long dream pleco that I'll most likely never own :(

Paradise3 said:
Adonis Pleco - Acanthicus adonis
smile.png
A life long dream pleco that I'll most likely never own
sad.png
winner.gif

A superb display fish for public aquaria or the dedicated private aquarist, this species has much to recommend it for those willing to provide it with the space needed to do it justice. Not at all difficult to care for, although care should be taken when buying small fish to ensure that they are healthy, feeding and do not look at all emaciated. Once large they can and do swim actively at all times of the day, and will catch the attention even of non-aquarists with their prehistoric appearance and boisterous nature.

Why never own?? :(

DreamertK said:

Adonis Pleco - Acanthicus adonis
smile.png
A life long dream pleco that I'll most likely never own
sad.png
winner.gif

A superb display fish for public aquaria or the dedicated private aquarist, this species has much to recommend it for those willing to provide it with the space needed to do it justice. Not at all difficult to care for, although care should be taken when buying small fish to ensure that they are healthy, feeding and do not look at all emaciated. Once large they can and do swim actively at all times of the day, and will catch the attention even of non-aquarists with their prehistoric appearance and boisterous nature.

Why never own??
sad.png

Because of their sheer size :( I can't house a 39.5 inch long fish unfortunately. They are stunning plecs, even when they get big and lose their spots(or most of them) but their sheer size stops me owning one :(

Here's mine :)

Noooo_zpse60929a1.jpg

Both names please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back