First water change with fish 😰

They take good care. In their tank the flow is really strong so some really small ones cant handle it and gouramiw
Thats good to hear but I would still recommend special ordering from a local pet store... Its up to you though

Thats good to hear but I would still recommend special ordering from a local pet store... Its up to you though
sadly my trusty lfs does not do special orders they only order from one place too

Their no longer called danios. They are now called suicidios
Unfortunately the idiotic Danio was too busy stuffing its face and missed its turn in the queue where intelligence was being handed out

They are why I use a jug to tub to loo method on water changes.....if they get past the jug stage and into the tub, they get a second chance to be rescued and returned to the aquarium before the proverbial Niagara Falls theme park ride...aka flushed down the loo.

Unfortunately the idiotic Danio was too busy stuffing its face and missed its turn in the queue where intelligence was being handed out

They are why I use a jug to tub to loo method on water changes.....if they get past the jug stage and into the tub, they get a second chance to be rescued and returned to the aquarium before the proverbial Niagara Falls theme park ride...aka flushed down the loo.
Since I stopped keeping guppies, I found that my water changes are a lot less stressful 😌. Those dudes think they're in a lazy river when the syphon comes out.

I have just made a water change on my tank and realize all I do is put a net over the syphon tube. No fish goes near a net.

Yesterday I was talking to my dad while doing a water change and I had one trying to commit die... I rushed to it and stopped the flow... Oops

I haven't read the whole thread so apologies if this has been covered but if you are just water changing then hook something up to the filter outlet. For an external it's just a matter of a valve which diverts the water into a bucket, for an internal it would be a bit trickier.

I haven't read the whole thread so apologies if this has been covered but if you are just water changing then hook something up to the filter outlet. For an external it's just a matter of a valve which diverts the water into a bucket, for an internal it would be a bit trickier.
I would do that but I domt have a canister filter

Most reactions

Back