First Order From Fishmanfrags

stefday

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hi,

Just thought I would let people know about my first order from Fishmanfrags.

I have not been the best customer changing my order several times but Chris has ben incredibly patient and professional.

The order arrived as promised and the heat pad was still warm several hours later!

I wouldn`t hesitate in recommending him and look forward to dealing with him again soon.

Excellent, its always good to get feedback about online stores and its always nice for shops to get recognition when they provide a good service.

I haven't ordered anything from there yet but do always hear good things about them.

Im not a fan of fishmanfrags, but im not going to say on a public forum. - But I personally wouldnt order off him.

Im not a fan of fishmanfrags, but im not going to say on a public forum. - But I personally wouldnt order off him.

I think that is a little unfair. I found the service to be very professional but that was my first order and my opinion. Perhaps if you are going to reply you should say why you would not use him for others to make an informed decision.

Must admit I am a little surprised by that comment YF - maybe you would like to tell us why?

Seffie x

Must admit I am a little surprised by that comment YF - maybe you would like to tell us why?

Seffie x

I agree. I don`t think you should make such a comment without saying why.

I had many orders from him in the past and found him to be A1. Corals always good and inverts top quality

Most reactions

Back