First Ever Betta

SecretlyaZombie

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I bought my first ever betta online and he arrived today, his name's Radzinsky, ^^
He's looking quite pale and has a stripe across his body, I think I read these are stress stripes? I was going to wait till he had settled in a bit but I'm desperate to post photos of him!
He's on his own in a 10 gallon tank.

264kx2s.jpg

154d2ls.jpg

mr4mxu.jpg

2yzhfuf.jpg

He's swimming back and forth in the back of the tank, hopefully he'll become more confident! :)

Wow! Gorgeous! Can't wait to get my own! Where did you get him from? I'm on the lookout for good places in the UK.

Wow he is a stunner. By any chance are you an Everton football fan (long shot i know), they had a player called Radzinski :p I'm a fan lol.

As for Betta's try on eBay. I was looking the other day and you can get some wonderfull specimens, both commercially bred and wild caught specimens (which have such appeal IMO)

he's from finzntailz, they sell on ebay too :)

By any chance are you an Everton football fan (long shot i know), they had a player called Radzinski :p I'm a fan lol

haha no, i've never been into football! :lol: I got the name from the TV show 'lost' I just liked it, :)

thank you, sorry to be boring but.. more photos! He's getting brighter and since i've turned the filter strength down, (it was a little too strong), a little he's been coming out to the front of the tank more, :)

23li0c3.jpg

2jbte1u.jpg

2ug2zc7.jpg

EDIT
... a few hours later

657udd.jpg

dfi0y.jpg

1249gf9.jpg

Fantastic photos and very cool how quickly his colour came back
good.gif

Opioid I love that orange color. He's very beautiful. :drool:

wow thats an awesome looking betta, where did you buy him through?

also how expensive was it? looks like a lot of them are$30 on ebay

Most reactions

Back