Feeding frenzy

juliethegr8t said:
:blink: Awesome fish!! What type of fish is the greenish plec? Snicket I think. He's GREEN! :S :hyper:
Snicket is an L200, as FreshMike and bunjiweb noted. Also known as the lemon-spotted green pleco. :)

FreshMike said:
L-200. Right?
Indeed she is. :nod:

bunjiweb said:
The L200 is awesome, as is the Bruno Plec.

What is the catfish in the last picture? I have seen them in my LFS and contemplated some for my new tank but I Dont want just another catfish that sits around all day lol... Maybe I will look into Pictus cats.
I don't have a Bruno plec - which one are you referring to? And the catfish is a striped doradid or Raphael catfish. I have to warn you though that should you get one it is unlikely you will ever see it. :D

Discomafia said:
Is there anywhere I could possibly go to see some full-sized pics of them?
Unfortunately not, I do have a gallery (listed in my sig) but I use the same size pictures. I do have the much larger originals on my computer though - if there's a particular one you wish to see let me know and I will upload it. :)

Dare2Dream said:
Such clear pictures ! what camera do you have ? ?
I use a Kodak 6490 with macro enabled. Usually I use the flash, but most of these pics are taken without as it preserves the natural colouring better. :nerd:

To everyone who posted kind comments, thank you so much! :*)

Awesome pictures! The third shot down is my favorite, though :) Your Corys, especially the Albinos, look *huge* in those pictures! Twiggy does indeed have a *little* eye. I guess he can't see well, eh? -_- You two always take such great pictures :nod: Keep 'em coming, please!

Pamela
aka Married Lizard :wub:

samsung-401 said:
I wasn't sure what they were called. I have been looking into buying 1 or 2 of them. :p Are they easy to take care of. -_-
Well, Dory is certainly a fat girl although we have never seen her eat. Doradids are generally a shy species and only come out at night, so make sure you throw some food in there after the lights go out.

Other than that, we haven't needed to provide any special conditions for her.

awesome photos, the fish look almost fake! Love the fish :clap:

EDIT: Sorry, what shutter and aperature settings are you using? Thanks

Most reactions

Back