Favorite Christmas Music And Movies?

I saw Love Actually on T.V. last week. I don't know if it technically counts as a christmas movie but it takes place during the time leading up to christmas, has christmas themes and is totally hillarious.

SLC

The nightmare before christmas is a brilliant film. I think they are doing a 3D version in America, although I am probably wrong on that. My kids and me love singing 'when santa got stuck up the chimney'

Richadr

My favorite Christmas movie is "It's a Wonderful Life". I can't choose a favorite Christmas tune, as I love too many of the "traditional" carols.

My favorite Christmas movie is The Christmas Story. :D
Indeed! Love it,love it. I watch it all day on Christmas Day...over and over.

My favorite Christmas song is Oh Holy Night, there's one version by Josh Somethingsomething that makes me cry every time I hear it. This is followed closely by Stevie Wonder's Someday at Christmas. Overall- I love Christmas music, we've been parked on the Christmas station since it started playing the day after Thanksgiving.

I just watched "Miracle on 34th Street" (1947) last night. I hadn't seen that movie in a long time and I was pleasantly reminded how great of a Christmas movie it is... really good.

It's a Wonderful Life is my favorite christmas movie and my favorite christmas song is Christmas Shoes,Paper Angels,and Silent Night

Most reactions

Back