Endlers And Cherry Shrimps Fish Tanks Up For Grabs

great stuff had a problem with the filter but i got it working gonna swap the tanks over tomorrow wish me luck lol

Yeah i bet its because the filter hasnt been used since september last year probably.

Endlers and cherry shrimps for sale still.

Wish you were nearer, if you are ever down this way ( herts ) please let me know id love some cherries and endlers please x, there never seems to be what I want local !!

Yeah its a but of a trek-the endlers around here sell for 4 quid a shot. Unreal.

Might pop down tomorrow and take some cherry shrimp if thats ok with you?

Thanks

matt

Probably off out tomorrow matt. (missus only has the monday off i have 2 days) Any other time available to you?

If You have time to pop over to Hinckley how much would 20 shrimp and 10 endlers be?

RachelX

If You have time to pop over to Hinckley how much would 20 shrimp and 10 endlers be?

RachelX
Make it 12 quid Rachel-I'll have to give you mostly fry as my stock is low at the moment. Plenty of shrimps available so no problem there. I went A5 aswell today-if only i knew!!!!!

Thanks matt99 and "the other half" for the purchase -Cheers Paul

4 pentazona barbs -2 quid, 1 scissortail rasboro 50p 1 melon barb 50p

Yes 1 amano shrimp left, lots of cherry shrimps left,1 sterbai cory,1 scissortail rasbora,3 pentazona barbs 4 black neon tetras.

Most reactions

Back