Endlers And Cherry Shrimps Fish Tanks Up For Grabs

Hi there.
How much are you looking for for the Sterbai cory pictured? Also how much for delievery to LE14 4DS (leicestershire postcode)

Many thanks

Hi pilt, do you have any female endlers?

if so, what would the price be for 3 males and 6 females delivered cv6 [coventry]?

Thanks,

John.

Hi Paul, how ya doin? do you have any amanos available? if not any large cherrys? or both if you have them......

Matt

hi ya mate im new to this forum but not to fish keeping, what fish do you have left and what deals can you do for me.
my tank has platy's , guppys, mollys at the moment with 2x bottom feeders in a juwel 180

Hi, I'm after 20 cherry shrimp, can you post to Newcastle upon Tyne?

Okay back after my holidays in the Highlands of Scotland-sorry if i havent got back quick enough for some of you who've messaged me. I'm winding my stock down slowly so get in asap.

Hi Paul, how ya doin? do you have many cherrys left? i am after another load please. can come over at the weekend if your about mate? :good:

Hi Paul, how ya doin? do you have many cherrys left? i am after another load please. can come over at the weekend if your about mate? :good:

I'm free over the weekend whenever Matt.
Send me a pm is youve lost my moblie number to arrange a time. Paul

thanks for that, the other links didnt wanna work for me ???? (i actually read the whole of the post looking for pics lol)

do you have any unusual coloured guppies? and how many sterbai corys?

Most reactions

Back