El Shaddai's new home

Synirr

"No one is a failure unless you try"
Reaction score
My beautiful El Shaddai is a very active boy, and as such has torn his tail on something (no clue what, since nothing in his tank was sharp) It's healing, but I decided to get him a nice 2.5 gallon bowfront so he has plenty of room to swim and maybe won't get his tail ripped as much :)
He's really enjoying it, and he'll like it even better as soon as my LFS gets in some more live plants!
DSCN8948.jpg

Also, on a completely unrelated note, my honey gourami has made a bubblenest :whistle:
DSCN8916.jpg

oneponygirl said:
Wow, he is beautiful! Is that wonderful purple his true color or is it the photo? Gorgeous!
He actually looks like a red butterfly with a copper overlay, but being copper, he can look like a lot of different colours... :p
DSCN8176.jpg

DSCN8152.jpg

Synirr said:
oneponygirl said:
Wow, he is beautiful! Is that wonderful purple his true color or is it the photo? Gorgeous!
He actually looks like a red butterfly with a copper overlay, but being copper, he can look like a lot of different colours... :p
DSCN8176.jpg

DSCN8152.jpg
My God, what a stunning fish. I can't believe his colors :drool: :hyper: :hyper: I'd LOVE to have him...why oh why can't I get bettas like that here :crazy:

[quote name='Karah's_Mommy' date='Jul 1 2005, 06:23 PM'] Are you going to be breeding this one ? If so, put me on your waiting list! :wub: [/quote]
Yep, he's next in line :D
I might have to find a different female though... Miss Plum got columnaris and isn't responding to medication. If she doesn't make it I may spawn him with Mini... he has red too, so the fry from that pairing might look nice :nod:

He's very lovely :) Tank looks wonderful!
I'll upgrade my boy Fabio and Lolita to minibows, probably when I move to my parents...my bedroom seems to have more room in it than the apartment my boyfriend and I live in. :p Also I didn't want to get Lolita a minibow before Fabio as Fabio is 'older' and I was afraid he'd get mad at me, thinking I favored the girls over his male prowess :rolleyes: I'm very weird.

I think I have the same lil' red plant as you, I just bought it today with Lolita's tank :D

He's lovely- his colouring sort of reminds me of dulce :p (local delicacy- edible seaweed. It dries to a dark purple colour with the occasional gold overlay. He looks just like a lovely piece of dulce. My mouth is watering . . . gah! When he's matched with his new bride be sure to let me know, rotfl :p )

Most reactions

Back