El Shaddai's new home

Synirr, what a good mother you are! He looks very happy (and beautiful) in his new home. Seriously, when you spawn him, keep me in mind!

ps, your gourami is a cutie too!

hey synirr, why breed with mini? breed him with another female betta. ur's has a sweet color combo, why wouldn't the baby?

oppositearmor said:
hey synirr, why breed with mini? breed him with another female betta. ur's has a sweet color combo, why wouldn't the baby?
Well I have another female picked out for him, but right now she's battling columnaris and is having a real tough time with it, so I'm not sure if she's going to be healthy enough to breed (or if she'll make it at all!) If I have to breed him with a different female, all I currently have is Mini (who is red cambodian, and El Shaddai has red in him) or one of my steel blue females. I'm not going to pay $25 shipping just to get a different female for him if the one with columnaris doesn't make it, so unless there's a betta show nearby between now and then where I can buy a nice female without expensive shipping, Mini is the next best option.

Most reactions

Back