Don't Know What To Do

hey if anyone wants this insane platy they are welcome to her!

pet@home have just said they will have her if it continues.

All's well that ends well :)

I wish she would too. I don't want to get rid of her - she was one of my first fish and even though her bullying annoys me I intended to keep her until she died of old age. I've told pets@home that I'll give it 24 hours. The snail is currently on the glass having a good feed and she's leaving him alone. It only seems to be a problem if he goes onto the substrate. The whole point of having an apple snail is to clean up any left over stuff in the substrate! so it kind of defeats the purpose :look:

I wish she would too. I don't want to get rid of her - she was one of my first fish and even though her bullying annoys me I intended to keep her until she died of old age. I've told pets@home that I'll give it 24 hours. The snail is currently on the glass having a good feed and she's leaving him alone. It only seems to be a problem if he goes onto the substrate. The whole point of having an apple snail is to clean up any left over stuff in the substrate! so it kind of defeats the purpose :look:
Lol substrate territory... definitely acts like a swordtail.
Mine has now restricted her territory around the plants and rocks I've arranged. The male got the idea and avoids going there, but now she leaves him to graze on her substrate :p She won't let the catfish near her rocks though. o_O (I find that a good thing, now he cannot pick out my plants anymore).

Most reactions

Back