🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Do you know who Jack Wattley is?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
heresmike said:
Poppers? I take it these are button-like devices that use velcro? I don't think we have those in the US. Over here, "poppers" is something entirely different!
Ha ha, they are over here too!! A substance meant for cleaning records that's used by people to sniff in the toilets of clubs or in the school toilets.

:lol:

Then again, I'd have to say someone who's been in the hobby only a couple weeks probably does not have the experience, skill, or set up to keep discus . . . right? :/ Moreover, not everyone subscribes to fish magazines. I generally just skim through them once a month at borders and read the articles that catch my attention. Don't tell the shop keeper. 't :look:

:p Anyway, I guess I didn't know who Jack was but I know who Amano Takeshi is!! Do I get points for that? :lol:

<edit> I love spare buttons! (you know, they're sown on the inside of new pants or shirts so you'll have extra if the original one fall off???)

Discus are not as high-maintenance as they are made out to be... I don't know who started that rumour but probably someone who has little experience or skill in fishkeeping. I purchased my first discus several days ago and so far have not encountered one single problem related to it's care. I had more trouble with the neons I had when I was starting out (they were dropping like flies).

tear-scar said:
<edit> I love spare buttons! (you know, they're sown on the inside of new pants or shirts so you'll have extra if the original one fall off???)
I ahte spare buttons :( i have a shirt whos spare button is parallel with the other buttons, just further down, so I always button it up wrong cos I think it's a real button. :( the horror!

well, i know who Precha Jintasaerewonge and Nonn Panitvong are.
infinately more interesting to me than some guy named jack wattley :p

Most reactions

Back