Discus

beechey

Fish Herder
Reaction score
well here goes touch wood still not had a discus die on me, had them for nearly a year now theres 10 in total

the angel fish is no longer in there now, the baby wanted her in her tank lol. i know the yellow lab should not be in there but had him since he was the size of a 5 pence piece and he is so calm not aggressive atall

i really should of cleaned the glass...
IMG_0518.jpg

IMG_0519.jpg

IMG_0521.jpg

IMG_0523.jpg

IMG_0525.jpg

IMG_0526.jpg

IMG_0530.jpg

IMG_0538.jpg

IMG_0537.jpg

IMG_0587.jpg

IMG_0586.jpg

IMG_0567.jpg

IMG_0553.jpg

IMG_0560.jpg

IMG_0542.jpg

out of question but were did you get you bogwood i could do with a massive piece like that

it was from a local fish shop its massive pics dont really show how big it is it took 2 of us to lift it in the tank lol cost me £80 as well and 2 years down the line it still gives the taning off

it was from a local fish shop its massive pics dont really show how big it is it took 2 of us to lift it in the tank lol cost me £80 as well and 2 years down the line it still gives the taning off

That wood wasn't from Cov Aquatics by any chance.
He gets some lovely peices of wood at reasonable prices.

na none of them have paired up they all just do there own thing, just all the tangerine`s always school together.. the leopards are about 1.5 years old and the two wild strands and spotted pidgeon blood are about 10 months and the orange tangerine`s are about 5 months

im goin to clean the tank today so i will try and get some better pics later

Most reactions

Back