Votes: 0 0.0%
  • discus

• Total voters

Coral platy

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Please help me out. And dont vote for fish just because it is a fish forum.

Thanks alot.

James

I voted for mp3 player but purely because I have 1000's of them, no one can really answer this, its mainly down to what you like. I hate darts so would never vote for it but you may love them and decide to go down that route.

:)

I went darts, but do you have the equipment to go with it?

First you need the beer gut to lower your centre of gravity (to help keep balance while throwing).

Next you need a loose fitting shirt to try to conceal some of the above - prefereably a gaudy shiny version with your name on the back.

Finally you need about £3,000 of bling from Lizzy Duke on your non throwing hand and wrist to counter balance the body.

These, I feel, affect the darts player far more than his "arrers" :D

If you travel on trains alot or do a lot of walking I would definately go for the MP3 Player! :nod:

I voted for the fish, because for £50 you'd get a nice discus but a crappy mp3 player

And darts? I cannot imagine why anyone would waste £50 on darts.

I've wasted 200 bucks on a dart, and poker room for me and my friends. I now have in the foosball table (sp), darts, ping pong, xbox, and poker table with 32" tv with stereo system/surround sound.

Im 17 so me and alot of buds from school and football party/crasch down there over the weekends.

But I would definately go for the discus as I have darts, and they get old fast. Poker is all we do now and who ever gets knocked out watches tv.

I wouldn't get an mp3 player. Discus man.

Discus need to be in shoals and you cant get 6 for £50 so i think you should get a mp3 player if thats what you want or save up

well i can get 3 discus for £27. These are in good keep aswell.
And to spend £50 on darts means you will have a good chance of winning. :nod:
I just went and bought me self a unicorn dart board and cabinet. £30 it was. And free darts :D Shame to say is i dont have a xmas this year got my xmas prezzy early :-( JUWELRIO 180 yay :thumbs:.
Well have a nice xmas every one and thanks for helping me out.

James

jordan barnhart said:
I've wasted 200 bucks on a dart, and poker room for me and my friends. I now have in the foosball table (sp), darts, ping pong, xbox, and poker table with 32" tv with stereo system/surround sound.

Im 17 so me and alot of buds from school and football party/crasch down there over the weekends.

But I would definately go for the discus as I have darts, and they get old fast. Poker is all we do now and who ever gets knocked out watches tv.

I wouldn't get an mp3 player. Discus man.
Wait, you got a 32" TV for 200 bucks, WITH surround sound??????? NICE!

I went for the MP3, discus you can only see at home, but MP3 can go everywhere with you....

DanioDude

I can afford 3 discus and a mp3 player. Hum what should i do? 3 discus and 3 angels is ok right. Should be they are both ciclids.
My other LFS sells wild caught for £25 and they are full grown turquoses. And malboro reds for £60 small ones thought. Very nice but i will go with the small turquoses for 3 for £27. Dunno maybe i will get a discount. £25. :sly:
thanks.

James

Most reactions

Back