did you notice?

dragoon459

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
does anyone notice that all the people who have a TON of posts are from england?
its like the english are like fish geniuses
why cant i live in england?? :huh:

I'm from england but my writing skills are not great, to lazy.

Most of the people on here are from across the pond. I was in a thread earlier today with posts form the US, England, Australia, Finland and Malaysia. Hard to get an answer back on anything I post after 7 or 8 my time (EDT). I am unfortunately addicted to this and 2 other sites. I have a page open to each of them now and keep going back and forth. Of course, I'm supposed to be working... :D

I found it strange at first that so many of the people that post here are from across the pond but I just figured that maybe europeans care about their fish more than americans? I guess it doesn't take much to care more than the average american (and I say this being an american myself) but it does seem like Europe cares a little bit more about fishkeeping.

im pretty sure this site was started in England so they would all be on longer than people from the US and other places

I'm an American and I have a fair number of posts. I think I give pretty good advice in general.

Regardless, I like the fact that this is a multi-national board. You get a much greater diversity of opinion and experience here than other boards.

And remember, kids.... Good fishkeeping knows no borders. Idiocy doesn't either.

peace,

mh

this is a uk based site, so there are more uk members.
as already stated number of post dosn't = knowlage of fish
if you doubt any advise given by any member always get a 2nd 3rd etc opinion.

daza said:
ah, but posts doesn't = knowledge!

maybe we just talk alot? :D
True words were never spoken. LOL

They just love to say "hi, and welcome to the forums" a hell of alot. :) :p

I think it might run in cycles. Sometimes it seems like everyone is from one place, then from somewhere else.

I've wondered if we have members in all of the 50 states, but never tried to keep track. It would be interesting, IMO, if everyone put their location on their profiles. :D

i heard that eurpeans have this law that bans them from having pets if they dont treat them right. us americans dont have to worry about that so we dont look for info?

Most reactions

Back