Diamond Python

OzMic

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Not really my pet but, the other day I went out the back and found this fella working his way into a large rose bush under our bedroom window. Over a period of 10 minutes, he worked his way to the top, where he casually soaked up some morning rays. The markings on it were nothing short of spectacular. I wish I had my reptile license already. No need to say, the Mrs. was out of bed quicker than I'd ever seen her move before! :lol:

snakehd3.jpg

snake8zb1.jpg

snake2dc2.jpg

snake1xv8.jpg

Nice python!
Some people have all the luck, do you get many giant litter bugs (rhinocerous cockroaches) where you live?

For constantine
pythons are harmless. They sometimes bite but aren't poisonous so you can slap em about and the worst they do is bite you again and again : )=

We get tiger snakes in our backyard.
I wager money on my tiger snake killing the python :)

And if you're really worried about snakes then avoid taipans coz they chase after you and are lethal.

We have had Brown snakes before too. While Pythons aren't dangerous in regards to venom, they can still inflict a bite that isn't pleasant. Their fangs have also been known to break off during a bite, leaving them embedded in their victim.

Most reactions

Back