Deal Or What?

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

My heaters are regular aqueons but maybe I'll check out the pro series I have a 150 watt and 50 watt aqueon and a 25 watt tetra

My heaters are regular aqueons but maybe I'll check out the pro series I have a 150 watt and 50 watt aqueon and a 25 watt tetra

The Pro Series is all black and there's no glass whatsoever. I think they cost a couple of dollars more than the standard ones but it's worth it in my opinion. Here's a quick link to the cheapest price I've found for them online:

http://search.aquariumguys.com/search?query=aqueon+heaters&catalog=yhst-127861755510203

Found em a few dollars cheaper on amazon :good:

Found em a few dollars cheaper on amazon :good:

Post a link if you can, my father is looking for a 100 watt Pro. I just paid almost $40 at PetCo for a 100 watt for my new 20 gallon high. :angry: I couldn't wait for shipping.................

PetCo's prices online are less than they are in the store. :sly:

It's $25.80 or something for a 100 watt pro on amazon. Here's a link.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B003C5TPF6/ref=mp_s_a_1?qid=1329185584&sr=8-1

In case you didn't see it I'm just bumping it back up.

So he can cancel the order? This is also the one im going to order. Shipping is usually cheap too not sure for this item I'll see in a minute.

So he can cancel the order? This is also the one im going to order. Shipping is usually cheap too not sure for this item I'll see in a minute.

I'm not sure if he ordered yet or not. It's just a couple of dollars anyway & I think he was going to get a bunch of other stuff to save on combined shipping.

petmoutain.com has a really good deal on Marineland Penguin bio-wheel filters too, in case you're looking for one of those for any of your tanks. :good:

I saw at petsmart the other day they were having a sale on them I think I saw the 200 for $22. Not sure though.

The shipping on the 100 watt is free because it's eligible for "free super saver shipping" (5-8 days) since it's over $25. :good:

Should do a species only tank. About 10 kuhli loaches and maybe a gourami or betta :hyper: :good: :hey:

I saw at petsmart the other day they were having a sale on them I think I saw the 200 for $22. Not sure though.

The shipping on the 100 watt is free because it's eligible for "free super saver shipping" (5-8 days) since it's over $25. :good:

Including tax I paid $38. at PetCo for that same heater. I couldn't wait any longer though, I needed to move all though fish from the 10 gallon. Once I released the fry I had like 30 fish in that tank and 21 of them were growing fast! Now I have 2 filters on the 20 gallon tank: A Penguin 100 bio-wheel & a Top Fin 20 adjustable flow unit that is super quiet & hardly creates any additional current in the water. Both those filters are rated for up to 20 gallons each. The water stays pretty clear & clean.

I should actually! I'm actually really glad you said that because I was thinking of doing corys instead of kuhlis for my main tank (I know terrible right? How could I think something like that?) but now I can do both!!! It's a pretty lowlight tank but I'll need some live plants but I don't know of any that would work under a 15 watt tubular bulb?

Should do a species only tank. About 10 kuhli loaches and maybe a gourami or betta :hyper: :good: :hey:

Funny you should say that, I saw some nice banded Kuhlis at Aquarium Outfitters. My wife would flip out if I set up another tank though.......... :crazy:

I should actually! I'm actually really glad you said that because I was thinking of doing corys instead of kuhlis for my main tank (I know terrible right? How could I think something like that?) but now I can do both!!! It's a pretty lowlight tank but I'll need some live plants but I don't know of any that would work under a 15 watt tubular bulb?

Anubias?

I have a 15 watt T8, and while it might not be the best, plenty of plants will work, IME. Tiger Lotus, Wisteria, Amazon Swords (kuhlis LOVE to weave in them :fun: ) Cabomba, Anubias, Java Fern, any kind of moss, pygmy chain sword, certain kinds of hygro and crypts, and moss balls. :good:

Most reactions

Back