Deal Or What?

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Sounds lovely, get a pic up on the Betta forum

I'll get him upas soon as I can :good:

I love him but the best name I've come up with is azul (blue in Spanish) and nickname him azzie.

No this tank is going to be my qt tank the fish are going in my main tank where the khuli and cherries will get friends and I'll see on the other 3.
And yeah a ten gallontank is $10 during a dollar per gallon sale and $13 regular price. It is about 2-3 years old though but it just needed a good scrub.
Then that means I'll get ripped off as a 10 gallon tank here is $30 at the lowest. X_X But I have no choice.

Woah!! That's expensive.
I know, some people sold them for less online. Too bad they got sold so quick. -.-
And I now have to wait till next week to get a 52L one. But even worse, as if my tank's not small (23L ...), my mother wants me to stop changing water daily. How are those fish supposed to survive? How am I supposed to even have a chance at cycling the filter then? The chance is way too small as it is.
I hate it when she's giving me an example that she hoarded a bunch of fish in an even smaller aquarium than that and left them to go hungry for 2 months and without a filter. That doesn't sound like a good example at all.

Here we are! Pics of it!

fishpics2004-1.jpg

Tank

fishpics2007.jpg

Best I could get of the danio and black neons

fishpics2006.jpg

Cherry Barbs

fishpics2005.jpg

Back end of my kuhli

fishpics2003-1.jpg

One of my betta just for fun

The kuhli didn't like the camera lol. Good pic of his behind though lol.

Also are the cherry barbs shy because they aren't in big enough group or are they just shy?

i find that getting the kuhlis in the middle of the night works.....

Also are the cherry barbs shy because they aren't in big enough group or are they just shy?

My Cherrys were shy in the beginning but they warm up after a while. They used to hide and stuff but now they're chasing each other around.

It turns out the heater it came with was a stealth so I called since they had the recall thing and they're going to send me a $23 check for the heater so looks like I'll be getting a brand new heater!!! Woohoo!

It turns out the heater it came with was a stealth so I called since they had the recall thing and they're going to send me a $23 check for the heater so looks like I'll be getting a brand new heater!!! Woohoo!

I've had good results from the Aqueon Pro Series heaters. You might want to check them out. The light is red when they're actually heating & green when they're on but in standby mode. I have 3 of them, a 150 watt & two 100 watts, with no problems.

Most reactions

Back