Custom Led Lighting Units

how much for this style
7180082013_161b81718d.jpg
at 6.5ft x 2ft tsnk lid consists of glass sliders

Are you after low or high light? And do you want them suspended the same way or will you suspend them yourself?

low light suspended the same as picture please

Will be £150 if you suspended them your self but if you want something like the picture £200 as the tubing is cheap but the bending equipment I have to hire.

Am picking my lights up from Steve up this weekend :good::-

Collected my lights from Steve today, very pleased and a really nice fella to chat to as well. Didn't take any before photos, but here are a few of the tank following the swap over, and a large water change. There are two bars, with 10 x 3W LEDs on each using 90 degree optics to give a really good spread. This tank will become a tropical planted tank, once I can rehome the current inhabitants, and these lights are in readyness for the change over. Definitely recommend Steve to anyone interested in swapping over to LEDs.
f461f951.jpg

050ae5ce.jpg

64806af3.jpg

Hi, Richard from hampshire malawi sent me the link to your custom led lights. I have a new 7'x 2'and i need lights for in the hood. I had bought an overhead system but hubby isnt happy about it so back to the drawing board. The tank is a malawi set up no plants coral sand and ocean rock i would like it reasonably bright so the light hits the bottom (2' deep) and maybe a couple of blue lights to show off their colours. It will have to be attached to the rear of the hood as the openers are huge space for lights approx 7' x 8" and there is nowhere on the glass for it to sit on, althou the idea of the lights on short legs may also work.The hood has condensation glass fitted. Can you give me a rough estimate and if i can afford it i will email over some pics of the tank and anything else you need. Many Thanks Tess.
Also please can you tell me postage to Southampton or possibly collection as my hubbys covers quite a lot of the south.

Hi, Richard from hampshire malawi sent me the link to your custom led lights. I have a new 7'x 2'and i need lights for in the hood. I had bought an overhead system but hubby isnt happy about it so back to the drawing board. The tank is a malawi set up no plants coral sand and ocean rock i would like it reasonably bright so the light hits the bottom (2' deep) and maybe a couple of blue lights to show off their colours. It will have to be attached to the rear of the hood as the openers are huge space for lights approx 7' x 8" and there is nowhere on the glass for it to sit on, althou the idea of the lights on short legs may also work.The hood has condensation glass fitted. Can you give me a rough estimate and if i can afford it i will email over some pics of the tank and anything else you need. Many Thanks Tess.
Also please can you tell me postage to Southampton or possibly collection as my hubbys covers quite a lot of the south.

Left you a profile comment with email addy.

hi

can you contact me please

im after a hood and led system for my tropical acrylic tank

78in by 30in wide

2 ft deep

artificial plastic plants

want nice bright lighting system

have wooden hood with flourecents,

need a modern look

Ok, once you make 10 posts you can PM me mate,only way I can contact you really.

Hi what would the price be for a reef tank its a 55cm cube and is a aquaone 550 cube, it would need to be a mix of blues and whites and fit into the orginal hood.
What is the k of the led?

The K is anything from 2000k-15000K, what wattage would you be looking at if using T5's? That way I can get an idea of what power your after.

Picked up my 2 bars of LEDs from Steve today, fitted perfectly thanks Steve!! They are using less power than my T5 bulbs, and no need to buy bulbs again, worth it for that alone
smile.png

Took some photos, set my DSLR to manual and tried to keep the distance and settings the same.

Only started planting my tank a few months ago, so it's a bit of a mess (though I reckon it looks better in the photo than in reality lol), still trying to find the best plants. Also hope the images display ok?

Old lights

Steve's LEDs

Thanks again Steve, nice meeting you
thumbs-up.gif

Most reactions

Back