Reaction score
ronnie on the left reggie on the right
duo.jpg

doubletrouble.jpg

duo2.jpg

ronnie3.jpg

reggie giving it large
reggie1-1.jpg

they have 2 deffinate different personalities . ronnie is very sociable with me he always comes to greet me . reggie does too but when he sees i want to take pics instead of give him food he buggers off again. hes a bit of an ignorant sod . ronnie on the other hand is always happy to pose i think hes a bit vein :lol:

do these have the 4x2x2 all to them selves lol

cheers graphic5 yeah for small fish they sure have got big mouths! yep forby mate they got the tank all to themselves . wouldnt put tankmates with them unless they had something bigger

ha ha ha i think you should do a full tank shot mate
laugh.gif
good.gif

cant be bothered to do a new 1 lol so heres 1 from the cheech and chong days. i concede it looks horribly bare now but i purposely left a lot of open space for the fish to grow into . plus with the way oscars like to drag stuff around the tank i didnt really see the point in trying to aquascape. sure they can move the small piece of wood , but id like to see em try with the big lump :lol:

daytime
tank1.jpg

night
moon.jpg

i love that lump of bogwood its a lovely shape
i remember my massive bit wish i kept it now
sly.gif

Why the hell have I never looked on eBay for bogwood, I buy everything from there!! :unsure:

Thanks!!

i got a right result with it . it didnt sell so i messaged the person and got it for the starting price , which was 8 quid . here it is with a pint of milk for scale

bigwood.jpg

Most reactions

Back