Coronavirus...post your thoughts here...

Latest most "accurate" figures on vaccinations in Australia.
20% of people that are in the "authorised category" have been fully vaccinated (had both shots).

42% of people that are in the "authorised category" have had their first dose of vaccine.

They didn't say what authorised category meant but presumably it is adults over 40.

--------------------
Apparently there are remote aboriginal communities in Western Australia where everyone over 16 has been vaccinated. Good news for them.

Apparently lots of people in Perth (capital city of Western Australia) have been vaccinated, but I still can't get a vaccine in Mandurah (80km south of Perth).
Authorised (roll out phase) for QLD is 40+. I assume it's similar across the nation

All we got in Thailand is these sinovac (that also combined with AZ :oops:) that does absolutely nothing, and all government does is corrupting, buying pfizer for themselves and smiles over the camera saying something like what drunk people would say.

They even find a way to stole vaccines from hospital and no one can talk about them cause you’ll going to jail for doing that, freedom of speech are not a thing anymore since these guys are here.

People are dying all over the road, basically this is the end of the world for us.

The only thing good about not being able to go to barber shop due to lockdown is that I find out that I look a bit better with long hair, I look like Anakin from revenge of the sith!
798A21E1-457F-43E5-9791-D8491A417ED4.jpeg

More news from Australia.

A taxi driver in Queensland was infected for 10 days and continued to pick up and transport passengers while he felt sick and had symptoms of covid19. He picked up between 20-30 passengers per day during this time. Parts of Queensland are now in a complete lockdown.

And the doctors and real estate agents wonder why I won't use a taxi.

Check out the name of this epidemiologist...

Daily Mail: Renowned epidemiologist says the world 'is closer to the beginning than the end' of the pandemic.

Check out the name of this epidemiologist...

Daily Mail: Renowned epidemiologist says the world 'is closer to the beginning than the end' of the pandemic.
Dr Brilliant :)

Not the best news for me to be reading considering I still can't get vaccinated and the delta strain of covid19 is running amuck over east. The different states think they have stopped it then it appears somewhere else and it's straight back into lockdown. It's going absolutely crazy and I can't even get vaccinated here and I'm gonna be homeless next week.

This state and the government here are useless. I'm gonna die on the street during winter and during a pandemic in Western Australia in the year 2021 because there's nowhere to live and can't get a vaccine to save my life. Just bloody wonderful

Dr Brilliant :)

Not the best news for me to be reading considering I still can't get vaccinated and the delta strain of covid19 is running amuck over east. The different states think they have stopped it then it appears somewhere else and it's straight back into lockdown. It's going absolutely crazy and I can't even get vaccinated here and I'm gonna be homeless next week.

This state and the government here are useless. I'm gonna die on the street during winter and during a pandemic in Western Australia in the year 2021 because there's nowhere to live and can't get a vaccine to save my life. Just bloody wonderful
Where are you going next week Colin I really think about your well being a lot.

Not currently but there was a guy with the delta strain wandering around in public while infected for 10 days. We found out about that last week.

OK, I was just thinking they couldn't go through with the eviction in lockdown.
I hope you get your vaccine very soon, keep trying, your fishy family are rooting for you! :huddle:

The stupid state and federal governments removed the moratorium on rental evictions and the day after that ended, thousands of people got evicted, me included.

People are selling rental properties to the highest bidder and getting top dollar for them because there is nowhere to live here. There are 2 properties coming onto the market for every 1000 people looking, or something like that. Even low income properties (NRAS), which are only for poor people like me, have 200-400 applicants per property. And most of them are gone before they even get advertised.

Making matters worse is one of the real estate companies that has most of the NRAS properties doesn't respond to my requests for a viewing.

A place down south that came on the market last Thursday afternoon was leased yesterday even though they didn't have a viewing for it.

The stupid state and federal governments removed the moratorium on rental evictions and the day after that ended, thousands of people got evicted, me included.

People are selling rental properties to the highest bidder and getting top dollar for them because there is nowhere to live here. There are 2 properties coming onto the market for every 1000 people looking, or something like that. Even low income properties (NRAS), which are only for poor people like me, have 200-400 applicants per property. And most of them are gone before they even get advertised.

Making matters worse is one of the real estate companies that has most of the NRAS properties doesn't respond to my requests for a viewing.

A place down south that came on the market last Thursday afternoon was leased yesterday even though they didn't have a viewing for it.
Sorry to hear that Colin.

Yeah, it's criminal what people are put through in your circumstances.
My agent and several others have been pestering me to not extend the lease to family that lives in my investment property.
Promising even double rent from people fleeing Sydney and Melbourne or pretty high sale offers. (what would be hard to match for local people on normal wages).
I guess it's difficult for a lot of people to say no to much higher rent or selling property for high valuations.

Go Hard, Go Fast New Zealand is in Level 4 lock down for the first time in a year. That means full lock down nobody goes anywhere.

Most reactions

Back