Corals Up For Grabs

think ill leave the gorg but would like pic of the tree and i may have a few cuc off u as well maybe some hermits and snails if u ok with sending them, ive already got some red hermits and 1 blue so maybe a couple of Halloweens and depends what other hermits u have :)

Tony

You can see the kenya tree frag here above the hammer

SAM_0204.jpg

I have 2 halloween hermits that i can see and the other ones are tricolour hermits i think.

how much for the green toady ,kenya tree frag, 2 halloweens 2 tricolour hermits and the turbo snails :) might aswell take what i can and will be easyer for u lol and u can pm me if needed :)

looks like im havin the toady and kenya tree and 2 halloweens 2 tricolour hermits and the 5 turbos :) should bring my cuc to what i wanted now i have second tank :)

Glad everything is going to people on here :) at least I can see my stuff live on in people's journals :)

All are now sold apart from the hammer frag and the gorg frag.. both are easy to keep and are photosynthetic so just feed of the light :) will do both for £20 if anybody is interested? the hammer will be worth more than that in a few months when it has grown a little more.

Love the hammer but not sure how it would do in my tank after its move? Are they quite fussy?
Gutted as need something to cheer me up with everything at the moment grrr!

Mh 3 x 150w so lighting wouldn't be a problem. water was all stable before the move but reckon will have some issues after the move :( expecting the algae boom I missed out on before haha

nah you will be fine :) just do a few good WC's and maybe run some phosphate remover. think of it this way, what happens when you do a major rescape? your tank gets churned up :) and as for die off.... that liverock comes into the country in cardboard boxes.

I have a lot of water to top up about 100l until it is full. So then would need to check paras. Mind you had lights on or 2 hours last night and zoas were coming out a bit nothing else though :(
If they are here next week I may be tempted but don't want to risk killing them!
Also got to be careful with money spending around parents, have no phos remover. Also no sump anymore!

How sensitive are they to changes?

LPS are more so then softies but are still OK. weez its all going to be 100% fine love :) marines are not half as flakey as we all like to think.

I only have 2 t5's on my tank and it is growing really well. Its amazing how much it opens out when you see what it is like closed at night :lol:

Are you happy posting it Chris? Also are you in a rush to get rid? Get paid Friday! :) Also any CUC you have left I will nab and add to my crew1 I found a massacred snail while moving everything :(

Most reactions

Back